zeon9881

Slowly drifting away
Dec 10, 2006
My PSN is zein9881
Wii Online Code
7428-8550-5786-2492
aye s i might get it but before i do i wanno know somethin

do you need online codes or do you go to anytown via without friendcodes

from what i hear you have to have friendcodes, but I wouldn't think that would be too hard to get them, considering there are hundreds of threads saying "do you wanna play online" and they have many replies. I'm gonna buy it when i save up enough money for a ds lite.

Animal Crossing: Wild World is an awesome game. You will never get bored with it and you can get your Friend Code in matter of seconds.

And what ^^? Keep in mind, many towns got ruined because of the unkown people that entered some towns. That's why you NEED the Friend Codes, practically to protect your town.

XD Sorry.
But seriously, if you get that game, spend hours on it, and then someone comes to your town and ruin it, you will be glad of having Friend Codes, believe me -_- .

They can do this thing that is called "hacking towns" in internet. They use the Action Replay as a weapon, to ruin towns, break them, and maybe worse things.
See? The Friend Codes have a good use. They are like your phone number, people can't enter your town unless you give them your code.
Personally, I use Action Replay, but never used it online.

ANOTHER REASON FOR ME AND LUIGI TO KILL YOU

YOU USE ACTION REPLAY

OMG YOU HACKER.......i use it to :thumbsup:

As long as you don't use it online, everything is fine, seriously. You can mess your game if you don't know what you are doing -_- . It happened to me once, and thanks to God I repaired it.

dude i only use AR when im trying to get a legendary n pokemon or items on supr mario etc.

i would never use it online

WOULD U (gets my gun ready for the reply "yes"

I don't use it online.
And most Pokémon transform into bad eggs >_>.

Eggs that never hatch. Or at least it happened to me many times -_- .

Back