animation help

gh05t

Chicken Wings
Dec 1, 2006
In Florida
Wii Online Code
8827-4732-7476-9087
ok soo im trying to make a little animated sprite out of a sprite sheet....the problem is i cant seem to get them all the same size so when i test the animation its all over the place and if i did want them all the same size it would cut alot of the picture out of the animation well im using jasc animation shop 3 if anyone could help me out it would be appreciated Thanks

Imageready is the best animation program I have used so far. I think I once had the program you mentioned, but it's been so long I can't remember.

microsoft gif animater free + (shock) Paint
Copy sprite into paint crop

Copy pasta all of it into gif ani prog

put two dots where feet are (this helps to to know where they are)

next sprite (keep trhe back ground see thew) line up with the dots

erase the dots

copy pasta all into into into gif ani prog

thats my way of makein mine

ohh you have Animation Shop 3.. hmm.. i havent had that happened to me.. yet. and i still dont clearly get what you saying? you can always copy the image and paste it on Animation Shop 3.. if thats what you mean.. just PM me or something.. cuz i dont wanna say something you already know.. lol :]

No mine is mirco soft gif animater
Is the one you mentioned free

yeahh animation shop i got for free it comes with jasc paintshop pro (well i got it off lime wire lol) umm ill try image ready but the thing about the dots and feet is a GREAT idea i think it just answered my question thanks

If they dont have feat (pacman anyone) use a easy ref point ie mouth

Back