Anime watchers and Monster Hunters hello!

Lucious

WiiChat Member
Jul 2, 2009
Hello guys, nice to meet you all. I'm ( If you haven't already looked at my name ) Lucious. Pronounced LOOSHUS ( as I like it said ) is from the game Hellgate, which I used to play alot. Lucious, is a mad scientist with a helper that has to endure most of his weird and horrible experiments ( Tech 314 ).
I enjoy anime, but probably not most of that which you people like, ( Strawberry Panic, Kannazuki no Miko, Kyoshiro to Towa no Sora ) because I perfer Japanese anime over American, mostly because I like the story lines better. Also because I like Japan. I greatly enjoy Monster Hunter, ( A game in which you hunt monsters, hence "Monster Hunter" ) me specifically waiting for the one coming out on the Wii, Monster Hunter 3! I love Metal Gear Solid, Resident Evil, and Phoenix Wright and many other games, those being my main longtime loves.

That's pretty much all of my mind on a slate that I can think up at the moment. I'm glad to be at these forums and thank you for reading this horribly constructed and long post! Unless you skipped down to the bottom, which you better not have!

PS : Oh I almost forgot, today's my birthday! I'm 17 now.

Last edited:
I perfer Japanese anime over American,
dudewaitwhat0590693mm2.jpg

I hope you don't mean "American anime" witch dosent exist.
There are anime styled things from over there th........................................................I wont continue as i'm kinda fed up of typing it and I reckon a few people are fed up of seeing it posted.

(At least you don't seem like one that thinks that the only "good" animes are Naruto/Bleach/Death note/Dragonball).

Annyway

elloa62ex6.gif

Back