Monster hunter 3 ultimate thread

Yoshi25

WiiChat Member
Dec 18, 2012
England
as you all know monster hunter aint to everyones taste but i want to heres people views on this game and how many of you have actually brought this game and stuck with it ???

problem why people dont like monster hunter is cause its very slow at start but i will say this stick with it its very rewarding in the end

what do you all think ???

after gears of war i never thought i would ever find a game where that i enjoyed more but how wrong was i tri opened my eyes big time

On the contrary, we need more members who derp about in the Wii U forums. Ya'd have t' be blind to not see their lack of activity, Trago. So how 'bout ya help this matter instead'a hinder?

Funfact: I completely forgot we had a Monster Hunter forum. >_>; Thread moved t' said forum.

splash if you have mh3u and are intrested in doing some hunts i will be happy to help but not getting my version till at least the 27th of may this month and then need a week to get some decent armour but give me a pm if you or anyone need s help on mh3u i will so happy to help

Nah, ain't got the money t' buy nothin'. MH3U is on my list of games to get, but ain't at the top.

ahh fair enough i got a big list but mh3u is at the top ov my list but if your intrested when you do get i be happy to help you out on it

as you all know monster hunter aint to everyones taste but i want to heres people views on this game and how many of you have actually brought this game and stuck with it ???

problem why people dont like monster hunter is cause its very slow at start but i will say this stick with it its very rewarding in the end

what do you all think ???

after gears of war i never thought i would ever find a game where that i enjoyed more but how wrong was i tri opened my eyes big time
MH3 ultimate is my 1st MH game....ive put in like 20 hours and i am still HR 1... (hunter rank 1)

i think it looks very crystal clear with pretty colors. some people say it looks bad but i think it looks wonderful...

take for instance cabelas dangerous hunts 2013 wiiU...this game blurs a bit when you walk...MH3U doesnt really blur it stays clear...better framerate?

I've been away from practically everything over MH3U lol! I've been playing this series since the MH1 days so I'm an addict for this **** ;D
I've had the game since launch but I've taken my time doing my quests and farming my favorite monsters for the shits and kicks.

I'll play with you any time just send me a pm. I'm in G rank btw So I can do whatever quest I please FTW!

I've been away from practically everything over MH3U lol! I've been playing this series since the MH1 days so I'm an addict for this **** ;D
I've had the game since launch but I've taken my time doing my quests and farming my favorite monsters for the shits and kicks.

I'll play with you any time just send me a pm. I'm in G rank btw So I can do whatever quest I please FTW!

How much have they changed from MHTri aside from the return of some weapons from older titles?

There's I'd a big difference in the game new monsters and weapons search it up

How much have they changed from MHTri aside from the return of some weapons from older titles?
New weapons from returning (or old) monsters, the Brachydios slime weapons (which are extremely overpowered. No BS they are), Lovely patch support, DLC (events, challenges and more) is coming out at a good rate, the DLC event quests also don't get cycled out (once you download them you can do them whenever you please), You can fight (from what I've seen so far in my village quests) monsters like Black Diablos/Uragaan/Duramboros/ETC in Moga Village free hunt (for resources), Tanzia Port the "online" mode you don't neccesarily have to be connected online to play your Tanzia Port quests (you can solo and or take Kayamba/Cha-Cha with you) as you would do in Moga Village quests, When the host of a room (meaning you created the room) you have the power to actually KICK a player from the room if they are being ****ing assholes, TONS of armors/weapons, TONS of quests, The community isn't as ****ED as the Mh3tri folk.

The EU/NA servers merged so we have a lot of hunters now, Alatreon can be hunted in Moga Village Quests, Same with Jhen and Devijho.
I can really just go into detail and type up about 4pages worth of about how good this game is especially compared to MH3TRI and MHP3RD.
Just get the game and console if you haven't already.

WE DON"T HAVE ANY HACKERS ON MH3U! That's the biggest PLUS however the ONE downside I've spotted so far is a Bow glitch the community is taking advantage of when doing the Abyssal Lagiacruz quest. It's bullshit and in fact it ruins the community that these idiots do it. I hope it gets patched soon and I seriously hope the glitchers get reset back or something.

I LOVE MY GAMEPAD PLAY! ^_^

do-want.jpg

Back