Monster hunter 3 ultimate is amazing!

brigipson

worldsbestgamer
Nov 25, 2007
michigan
I have witnessed monster hunter 3 ultimate for the wii u, and can you say truly epic! It is just flawless and so addicting. Im already 20 plus hours in and the game just came out, lol I cant seem to put it down. I mean there is so much content, with epic hunts, online play and full voice chat with the game being in hd brings a new experience to the monster hunter series. I mean truly a awesome game all around. the HD is just stunning in 1080 p. people online are friendly if you are new to the series and for veterans who have played tri on wii. This game is a must own for the wii u if you are looking for a truly epic title in the monster hunter series . Begin the hunt with us you wont be disappointed at all. Also I am a professional hunter so if any noobs need any help send me a invite I can help you, I beat tri well had the highest hunter rank in online play with full +2 high end game gear. I plan on doing the same in mh3 ultimate. happy hunting guys and gals ^ ^ add me to friend list my nintendo id is: sorahu add me.

Well i just downloaded and played the demo for about 2 hours playing all the classes. Its pretty dope. Nice graphics, i like all the diff play styles that come with each different class. My favorite 3 classes (and prob the only ones I'll use) are Dual Blades, Hunter, and the Giant Axe/Sword combo last one being my favoite of the 3. Im debating on wether I'ma buy this or NG3 though, but ill prob buy this cuzz i love MMO gaming XD

I'm assumin' by "Hunter" ya mean Bowman?

... That aside, Dual Blades do seem fun. So long as they ain't **** I intend t' use 'em when I finally get 'round t' buyin' MH3U; which probably won't be any time soon. Hammers are also awesometacular.

Oh right, those things... don't know nothin' 'bout 'em 'sides the fact they give buffs to your fellow hunters. /nubscrub

Didn't try it in the demo. Fun as it was, I've never been much for repeatin' missions in any game. Whatever the reason.

i actually only did each mission once, i wold just test out each classes move movesets them quit mission and try another

hi to not posted on here in a while i am glad to here you love monster hunter 3 ultimate it is truly an epic game i have tri for the wii and i clocked in over 270 hours plus but i know people have clocked over 1500 hours in these games if you have any questions about monster hunter please pm me i will help best i can also i know what the best bow in the game is and other things hope to hear from people soon ok also getting my wii u in 48 hours time and getting mh3u 2 weeks after that so looking for hunting buddies

Back