Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Playable Demo Out Now for Wii U

Maura

Super Moderator
Jul 7, 2011
UK
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
maura-albums-news-4-picture10752-monster-hunter-3-ultimate-wii-u.JPG
[FONT=&quot]
CE Europe announced today that a playable demo for Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate has just been made available to download for Wii U. The free single-player demo will include two full quests, with one being for beginners, and the other for intermediate hunters. There will also be 12 different weapon options for players, with action including making their way through the frozen tundra to duel with Lagombi, and taking on the aquatic Plesioth on the land and in the water. The full game will be available in retail stores on March 19 in North America, and on March 22 in Europe, and will also be available digitally on the same dates. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate sees players take on the role of a hunter who explores a settlement in the Monster Hunter universe, slaying monsters and fulfilling quests, as well as improving their skills and earning equipment upgrades. This could well be the biggest and best Monster Hunter yet, with over 200 quests, and many challenging monsters to do battle with![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Source:[/FONT] CE Europe

Been nigh a decade since I last played a Monster Hunter game, so I'm definitely lookin' forward t' playin' this. Waitin' for the demo t' download as I type.

The multiplayer servers will go down in April. I don't think you'll be able to fight Jhen, Jho, and Ala. They're online exclusive monsters, and some of the most fun.
D:

This is completely unacceptable, this turn of events will not be tolerated.

I guess I'll have to play soon. And waffles, too. Need waffles.

D:

This is completely unacceptable, this turn of events will not be tolerated.

I guess I'll have to play soon. And waffles, too. Need waffles.

But toast is better. Oh, and you need a lot of experience levels to be able to fight those guys. Unless you plan on going sleepless nights or aren't busy, I don't think you'll make it.

I've been spamming the demo since it came out. I'm down to 2 more plays. I've been leaving my WiiU on at the MH3U menu lol.
Did you guys know that Capcom's putting out a patch for Mh3U for it to be cross region play? So us in North American can play with Europeans but not with Asia.

EITHER WAY THIS IS GREAT!!!!!

Back