another newbie

JoeP2869

WiiChat Member
Dec 5, 2009
New Jersey
Just picked up the Wii and the Wii Fit plus...looking forward to getting some good tips and info on here. Hoping to find some good prices on extra controllers too...so if you know some good quality accessories, please feel free to let me know!

Hi my name is wha?my name is who? my name is DG.Nice to meet ya.:p

ok dg fail ur not eminem and i recommend call of duty modern warfare reflex edition

Welcome to WiiChat JoeP! Enjoy the forums, and happy holidays.

As for accessories, definitely pick up some extra Wii-Motes if you plan to have friends or family playing along with ya.

any recommendations on which Wii-motes? i did find the one place that uses Nintendo boards inside...from here and they're a little cheaper than Nintendo's own...but didn't notice if the sold the nunchuck too....probably...

and how about some games that use the fit board? still very new...haven't had a gaming system since nintendo 64...unless you consider having a PS2 for 2 games being a gaming system , lol

ok dg fail ur not eminem and i recommend call of duty modern warfare reflex edition

If you dont like how i do thing,then do something about it.
any recommendations on which Wii-motes? i did find the one place that uses Nintendo boards inside...from here and they're a little cheaper than Nintendo's own...but didn't notice if the sold the nunchuck too....probably...

and how about some games that use the fit board? still very new...haven't had a gaming system since nintendo 64...unless you consider having a PS2 for 2 games being a gaming system , lol

Well the fit board was made for the wii fit.But there are more games for it,sorry i dont feel like searching it.:p.Damn,you got to catch up with the games.The PS3 was great and only two games?Are you on crack?:lol:.Get the usuauls for the wii.Like SSBB,mario kart,and those type of games.

PS2, not 3...lol...

i'm not a gamer in any sense of the word...we bought the wii for the interactive games, so 1st player shooter and such are wasted on me....i will be going the virtual route to get some good old games.

what is SSBB?

Personally, I wouldn't buy anything other than the official Nintendo Wii-Motes. I enjoy having quality, even if they are a bit pricey.

As for the games, if you're into snowboarding or skate boarding, try out Shaun White or Skate It. They both use the board very well.

oh, and love the avatar....i went to the parade after the Yanks won...it was CRAZY

Good stuff! Wish I could've gone; unfortunately my Dad didn't feel like going and we stood home and watched it on the TV. Definitely wasn't the same, hope you enjoyed it!

Back