Another Review for NMH: 9.6/10 Cheat Code Central.

Shaderhack

WiiChat Member
Dec 24, 2007
Another Review for NMH: 4.8/5 = 96% Cheat Code Central.

http://cheatcc.com/wii/rev/nomoreheroesreview.html

I think it's almost official that this game is the highest rated 3rd party game for the Wii. Is there another?

Top to bottom, No More Heroes is a must-buy blast that out-shines all other third-party Wii titles to date.

Last edited:
I agree. Im totally getting this game the first day it comes out...its not out in Australia yet =(

yeah a 9.6 is the highest review ive seen for this game. the average is somewhere in the upper 8's wich is still really good considering it's a 3rd party wii game :lol: cant beat resi4 tho, especially not with the unintelligent dialouge ive heard in some vid reviews.... "****head" is just not something to be proud of as a writer.

SensesFail said:
yeah a 9.6 is the highest review ive seen for this game. the average is somewhere in the upper 8's wich is still really good considering it's a 3rd party wii game :lol: cant beat resi4 tho, especially not with the unintelligent dialouge ive heard in some vid reviews.... "****head" is just not something to be proud of as a writer.

it got a 5/5 from x play

SensesFail said:

It's the gameplay that matters, not the dialogue. If I am having more fun peeling heads with a beam sword vs. firing a gun at some crazy people, then I'll rate it "better" than RE4 (which I finished btw).

And its averaging a 8.8 from both Users and Critics, and will go up from this I am sure. Easily a must have, at least must play.

Also, speech in the game is good and seems to add to it. I like it personally.

what is this utter fascination with the review scores on NMH? I mean, there's like a new thread created every time someone different reviews the thing. We should all know it's a pretty decent game by now, do we REALLY need that many threads about the same exact topic? (or even 1 thread about it for that matter)

I'm stumped.

K LoLo said:
I'm just curious...how many people have actually already purchased this game?

I have the game in my living room amoungst my other Wii games. It's unopened because I still have Zelda to get through.

Back