anoying mario kart Wii hackers

Andy247

WiiChat Member
May 11, 2009
A small house in England
Wii Online Code
2810-2655-6636-3175
today i played wifi then sum 1 came and ruined it This FυçkíÑg Hacker kept using giant mushroom Tones of bob bombs and Stars
has this ever happend to you?

if nintendo does'nt do anything about this i will sell mario kart and get summit Hack proof

Last edited:
for some strange reason people LOVE LOVE LOVE to cheat at mario kart. whether it be on SNES and N64 with exploiting glitches, or snaking on the DS, or hacking on the wii...something about mario kart that brings out the unfair competitor in people. but to answer your question more directly, yes it happens (to me and others)...and unfortunately it happens alot.

have you ever gotten the people who use unlimited stars and have an endless supply of blue shells. It ticked me of quite a bit, and then i found out my friend was hacking thinking he was all big time. it really sucks.

I thought the only way to hack games on the wii was to have something called homebrew installed,and i also thought that when nintendo implemented the new 4.0 patch, that was no longer possible?

I detest cheats and people who never buy a single game they just sponge and cheat thinking there someone from the matrix or something pfft.

If Mario kart really is that bad for cheats then i wont be buying it,and thats a shame because i really want it,
The thing about pc gaming online is that 90% of the servers have an admin on them who is quick to kick any cheaters off and ban them.

Only really noticed people on WAW on the wii exploiting map glitches,getting into places they shouldnt,but if you know there tricks then its easy to find and kill them.

Yeah 4.0 made all the old stuff not work but there will always be new stuff. The homebrew community isn't going to disappear just because of an update. :/ Hackers will always exist.

guys, homebrew isnt ALL bad. I have the homebrew channel installed but it's not like i hack games and pirate stuff. I only got it so i could use it as a DVD player and for the cool little applications like the painting and whiteboard. It's the people who use it to exploit games like mario kart who are toolboxes.

Ugh,I hated that.
there were 11 mor people in the match with me once,regional and I was the only one with no hacks.:/
when I was about to finish my first lap they were all done T_T
they kept using bullet bills,blue shells,stars,golden mushrooms,etc. T_T how I hate them so.

The online is truly fun, though, despite those people. I think that if there's a will to hack, SOMEONE's going to find out how to do it. I don't think there's any way to ever escape that. They find a patch, someone else finds a new hack. Don't let it ruin your game. I've had some serious clean competition online in Mari Kart Wii. SO MUCH FUN. Adrenaline rush, haha.

There was this one time i played Mario kart DS online where the race was over and then all of the sudden all the players were transported to the pipe battle level (not an online level) and it was WEIRD. I dunno what happened and still don't. All I remember is the guy who was way ahead of everyone in the race the whole time didn't appear there.

this happend to me too i was playing yesterday and this guy who mii was wering a green hat and his name was GREEN SHEL and he used bowser as a chariter it was super unfiar coz i cept loosing pouints coz he was using big mushrooms and starts and bombs it was sooo unfair

In the past two days, I've come across two types of hacks. The first was the blue turtle, where a guy was just bombarding people with blue turtles, before the prize boxes were even reached! It was an obvious cheat.

Today I came across a new type of hack. I would finish either 1st or 2nd (like clearly finish first or second, no one else around me) and on the scores, I came up 2nd or 3rd behind a guy named Karlos. It was frustrating, especially since I don't get 1st often, and there were two times I clearly finished in first.

Today I came across a new type of hack. I would finish either 1st or 2nd (like clearly finish first or second, no one else around me) and on the scores, I came up 2nd or 3rd behind a guy named Karlos. It was frustrating, especially since I don't get 1st often, and there were two times I clearly finished in first.

depending on what sort of internet conection you have it could also be lag.

nothing is hackproof.
there will always be scammers & cheaters in life. you're going to have to get used to it.

Back