anwser to Super Mario Galaxy low sales

jjrules352

Mario Kart here I come!!!
Sep 1, 2007
france
I dont know much about how Super Mario Galaxy is selling in the US and Japan but in Europe it is not selling very well. I believe (if it is not too late) that nintendo should put demo's of mario kart and SSBB in the box and advertise.

I was reading in a magazine, whose name escapes me, that sales in Japan have also been low and they think this may be in part down to the shortage of Wii Consoles.

yeah I was predicting that galaxy would outself brawl. But all I hear is that galaxy sold 1.2 milion times in a month or so. I thought it would have sold a lot more. Or maybe get hyped more.

Now Im not sure whos going to outsel. Galaxy or brawl

how can they not be buying SMG that game is freakin awsome i just got it for christmas nd its like the best wii game i hav so far nd i hav MP3, MoHH2, LoZTP(havent played much though)

Early on the sales were low due to people opting out of buying it right away, and waiting till Christmas to play it. I guess some people found other games, or lost interest in Galaxy, surprising its not selling more. The game was quite good.

Saw a few people in Best Buy buying Galaxy yesterday, more should do the same .

Yeah I wanted to get it for Christmas as well. The whole feeling of the game just screamed: CHRISTMAS PRESESNT!

So when my dad wanted to buy it he could almost not find it. It got in a day for christmas. Thank gawd:p

Im still surprised.

At Future Shop and Best Buy, the Wii game shelfs were depleted except for the huge stack of Mario Galaxy games. I guess they also expected much better sales.

i just bought this game today, and it turns out this is just as amazing as i've heard. stellar visuals and controls! a must buy for ALL wii owners!

I got SMG for Christmas. It's pretty good. It does make you dizzy if you play to long, walking upside-down on the planets.

~Linzbinz23

Back