Any Chance of 3rd party playstation games for VC?

ZeroHacker

WiiChat Member
May 3, 2009
I was just wondering if there might be a chance for 3rd party playstation game for the Wii VC.

I think where gonna get some xbox games first.

I meant PSX games also known as PS1. I would like to see Heart Of Darkness on the VC

No. Sony would NEVER allow it, 3rd party or not. I guess the only way it would be remotly possible is if the company who made the game is bought out by Nintendo. But I don't see it ever happening.

I meant PSX games also known as PS1. I would like to see Heart Of Darkness on the VC
Only if it was a Wiiware game

Or sony became a third party company

LIKE THAT WILL EVER HAPPEN AGAIN

Nintendo did put Sega into a 3rd party publisher. and 3rd party is developers. sony doesn't own 3rd party developers. only the 1st party devopers. Sony has no say over that. This is how the Game industry works. 3rd party developers design games for Nintendo,Sega,Sony & Microsoft. Sega used to be a 1st party developer. back in the 90's no one thought that Sonic would be on a Nintendo console. but since sega had money problems. The company went to a 3rd party support. Sony is a 1st party company. but the 3rd party games that were made for the PSX/PS1 can be on other consoles. since the games were develope by other company's that sony doesn't own.

See what i'm saying?

There's a slight problem with that. Sega isn't in the console buisness anymore. It's more than willing to make that extra money on the side from nintendo. Since the Playstation consoles are still rollin', Sony basically does have the say if a game from their console can sell on another console if it was an exclusive. Untill the company responsible for the game is bought out by Nintendo. If not then it's a playstation product basically. If Sony stoped at the PS or the PS2 then the chances would be more likely. And look at it from a buusness point, Sega has games on the VC = more money for both Sega and Nintendo. Playstation games on the VC = Sony helping it's competitor.

Nintendo did put Sega into a 3rd party publisher.
See what i'm saying?
Sega made them selfs into a third party publisher (and became shite)

I know what your on about.
But, Sony wont want games that have been on there console on somebody else's when they have there own download service (that seems to have better games coming out than what Nintendo are bringing out

Back