any chelsea grin fans out there??

i'm a metalhead, i looked them up, and like 'em so far. i know more about the canadian metal scene though.

no offense, but try to put new threads in the right section. this fits in the entertainment lounge much better.

Last edited:
not much. i reccomend protest the hero and cancer bats, 2 best canadian metal groups over here.

suicide silence sounded "dime a dozen" to me.

i'm wagering bring me the horizon is your cup of tea too, right? that one of the younger metal groups i listen too...

how about mainstream "classic" metal: metallica, megadeth, iron maiden.... too young for those?

a lot of people are down on every metallica album since the black album, and there were haters of the black album at the time too. fans complain that they lost the sound from their early days. i thought load and reload were garbage, but i'm ok with their last 2.

stone sour and slipknot maybe? RIP Paul......

paul was my idol [because i play bass] i own all there albums [slipknots] my favoret was there first one. its like a drop kick to the face. xD i loved the black album by the way. :p haha im in a small band...but as a screamer. xD my other idol is alex kohler [lead screamer for chelsea grin] :3

cool. i really wish a third person would join the conversation though. i have all slipknot albums too but a friend of mine still has my disasterpieces dvd.

Hey I like metal, more into clasic one though I haven´t bothered searching more than that. As soon as I get myself time I´ll look this Worth Thread band.

:yesnod:

Back