any pokemon games for gamecube or the upcoming ones for wii that are like pokemon red

yobryan2001

WiiChat Member
Mar 5, 2007
California
you know how the gameboy pokemon games are, you can free roam and train your pokemon, catch new ones, etc. well have they or are they ever going to make a game like that except in 3-d for gamecube or wii?? i would totally buy it!!

Well only for Wii, there's Pokemon Battle Revolution coming out on 6/27/07.
It's like Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness.

so battle revolution is like an actual pokemon game? i thought it was just like pokemon stadium for the new ds pokemon games

I'm curious to know how the new Pokemon game plays. I don't want it to be like Stadium where you need to have a Pokemon game saved on a Game Boy cartridge to play it.

From what Ive read it is very similar to to Stadium and Collosal where it restricts you 2 the arena. The main difference will be online play and you using your ds to transfer pokemon to the Wii game from the new ds pokemon games, diamond and pearl. Also the ds will be used as a controller, and the only thing the Wiimote does in the game is browse and select things from the menu's basically.

CantGetAWii said:
From what Ive read it is very similar to to Stadium and Collosal where it restricts you 2 the arena. The main difference will be online play and you using your ds to transfer pokemon to the Wii game from the new ds pokemon games, diamond and pearl. Also the ds will be used as a controller, and the only thing the Wiimote does in the game is browse and select things from the menu's basically.

I heard gamecube controler will be used too, pokemon games dont really need anything but an anolog stick, and 1 or 2 buttons.

Wiitendo said:
I heard gamecube controler will be used too, pokemon games dont really need anything but an anolog stick, and 1 or 2 buttons.

Most likely I havent heard that but it does seem logical.

yea that seems logical but hopefully you can use any controler.....hopefully they do that for all games in future

Back