Anyone tried this move thing yet?

Backfall

The Most Qualified
Dec 22, 2007
Inside a potato's couch
Wii Online Code
5231-2094-1307-8948
moltresputmeonfire509 said:
I found this pretty convienient move in Super Mario Galaxy, but it's pretty tricky to pull of if you're a beginner of using the ground pound.
jump up, spin and in the VERY middle of the spin, press Z and tilt the diretion you want and SLAM!!!!!

Dude from another forum. I haven't tried this yet. What does he mean by "SLAM!!!!"?

:yikes:

by slam the person mean the ground pound. i didnt think this was something new.

Would that be called the ground pound, but if it isn't awesome discovery, I'll try it soon!!!!

Cosmic Ground Pound?
WHAT?

How is it any different from a regular Ground Pound?
What the heck I'm just gonna try it now!

i think it homes in to the nearest enemy in the direction you pressed.

marioguy2 said:
its called the cosmic ground pound ive tried it.

Oh I didn't see the spin part I just tried it, awesome move looks really cool!!!

Ok I just tried this - its real!
Just follow what that guy said and you'll go higher while jumping for the Ground Pound, and you'll land in a cool fashion. And yes, it does indeed home in the direction of enemies (I tried it only against a koopa). Also it can break large numbers of Ground Pound blocks in ONE hit.

EDIT: I found what its called.

Guffawe said:
Triple-Flip Gargantuan Ground Pound: This one is one of my favorites. To do this, just jump in the air and spin but before you finish spinning in mid-air, do a ground pound and whoever your using will do a triple flip while bobbing left and right and land with their hands in the air and a massive ground pound. Pretty cool trick.

THERE!

Last edited:
Lol... I opened a thread about this a month ago and I got no responses.

Pretty useful

Its great for using when you have low health and dun wanna risk a frontal attack, but still get lifes. It's cool that they stuck this in the game :D

I found this by myself and its awesome :D

It makes it easier to get coins too. I always used to use the spin and punt move and get 3 star-bits but with this move I can get coins easily when I'm low on health. You know longer have to line things up perfectly. Just Jump Spin Pound.

Back