Are you a tortured genius?

Foxy

Super Ninjarator
Apr 4, 2007
Wii Online Code
3881-9484-9041-5848
Just plain wow at the recent run of quiz threads:lol:

Are you a tortured genius?

No, not physically tortured for those who thought that.
--
79% on my end;

You are smart. Brilliant in fact. And while it's a blessing, it's also a curse.
Your head is filled with everything - grand ideas, insufferable worries, and a good deal of angst.

You Are 86% Tortured Genius

You totally fit the profile of a tortured genius. You're uniquely brilliant - and completely misunderstood.
Not like you really want anyone to understand you anyway. You're pretty happy being an island.

smyth said:
96% for me.

Only to be beat by DTs 100%:shifty:

Once he does this quiz that is.

Damn it
IT SAY I R SMART!!
You Are 81% Tortured Genius
genius-5.jpg
You totally fit the profile of a tortured genius. You're uniquely brilliant - and completely misunderstood.
Not like you really want anyone to understand you anyway. You're pretty happy being an island.

Cpt.McCloud said:
Only to be beat by DTs 100%:shifty:

Once he does this quiz that is.

haha probably right. my only thing is that i don't get easily emotional.

You Are 68% Tortured Genius

You are smart. Brilliant in fact. And while it's a blessing, it's also a curse.
Your head is filled with everything - grand ideas, insufferable worries, and a good deal of angst.

genius-4.jpg

starting to think quiz threads will be moved to the board games section....

You Are 83% Tortured Genius
genius-5.jpg

Does this fit me, do you think?

Sovieto said:
starting to think quiz threads will be moved to the board games section....

Yeah, it'll happen within the next week that a rule will be enforced of quiz threads.

*Remembers another forum and the 'sexual innuendo thread bans' because they became to tedious*

100% baby. But those were mostly just a list of good qualities that at least half the people in the world possess.....you can call it "tortured genius" if you want, or maybe just "not a dumb ass".

You Are 94% Tortured Genius

Guess thats somewhat accurate.
Interesting questions though.

Back