Back =D

sKin

Bulls on Parade
Aug 23, 2006
Long Beach, CA
Hello everybody, I joined a while back but became sorta sidetracked with school/World of Warcrack/ Halo 3. But ah! Now I'm back, and I'm finally getting a Wii next weekend! Wooooooot!

So anyways, hello to everybody new and old. Hows it been around here?

World of Warcrack? :lol:
Welcome back...I don't think I know you though, and congrats on the Wii.

Haha. So I hear from many World Of Warcraft is highly addicting and ya end up having a crack dealer!

BULLS ON PARADE! danna dant danna dantdanna :lol: Wowa-chika-Wowant!

sKin said:
Hows it been around here?

Things have been good lately no spams no flames for now :crossing fingers:

welcome back.........im wario....around these parts of wiichat :shifty:

so....beware....keep your shinys safe....or i will take them

-flees-

Do I know you ?

Things have been good lately no spams no flames for now :crossing fingers:

Sets you on fire

Also

Welcome back? Don't remember ever seeing you, but lets hope we all will more often! You're getting the Wii probably during the best period of time, with all the good games out or soon out. You missed the days of letting it gather dust!

JT. said:
Welcome back? Don't remember ever seeing you, but lets hope we all will more often! You're getting the Wii probably during the best period of time, with all the good games out or soon out. You missed the days of letting it gather dust!

Haha yeah, I'll be getting Twilight Princess + Super Mario Galaxy when I first bring it home, so hopefully it will enjoy some life before I need some new games (any suggestions?).

As for Darkprinny - I remember you from AGES ago. Nice to see you still alive and kicking.

And once again, thanks for all the welcomes - reminds me of why I used to love coming here... the community just rocks.

Last edited:
sKin said:
Haha yeah, I'll be getting Twilight Princess + Super Mario Galaxy when I first bring it home, so hopefully it will enjoy some life before I need some new games (any suggestions?).

As for Darkprinny - I remember you from AGES ago. Nice to see you still kicking and alive.

And once again, thanks for all the welcomes - reminds me of why I used to love coming here... the community just rocks.

Kicking ?

OK

Kicks you in the nuts

welcome back, im looking forward to seeing you around the forums

Back