iBeef is back, with a new name. ;0

A new member wasn't banned, it was a member on here already.

I IP checked the person after, anyways I don't understand the recurring joke with making dupe accounts right now. Isn't that Steelersfatboy's trick :lol:

Seems to be the new trend.

14083150-Medium.jpg

Part Ten: Dupe Accounts (trolls, flamers, spammers, those who do it for the hell of it)

There shall always be those who will make a dupe account because they believe they will go unnoticed. Fortunately, many of our members are unaware of the fact that we have the ability to trace their ip addresses

But my dupe went unnoticed for a long time. :lol:

Yeah, glad to be back.

If I ever see you playing Halo, I'll invite you to a custom game.

I have you added, don't I?

Or is that a different account.

I only play Halo for custom games, so I'll invite you sometime.

Seems to be the new trend.

14083150-Medium.jpg

Part Ten: Dupe Accounts (trolls, flamers, spammers, those who do it for the hell of it)

There shall always be those who will make a dupe account because they believe they will go unnoticed. Fortunately, many of our members are unaware of the fact that we have the ability to trace their ip addresses

After my account went deleted, I made a new account called "Brownies14". This is my old one that was originally called LoVeWiI since I asked i0n to change it

Hello .

Might be active again.

I don't really know.

Figured there was no need to make a new thread. :D

Seems as if a bunch of faggots are around tonight..

Oh, just ignore and report them. They're just some 12-year-olds who just learned the word n!gger.

...So what's up?

Nothing much, really.

Just got bored with playing Xbox, all the time, and decided to start being active on forums again.

Now that baseball is over, I have more free time.

Back