JUST GOT A XBOX 360!..story

KTIGZ

Dirty Jerz.
Jan 6, 2008
New Jersey (201), USA
Wii Online Code
0795-8922-4951-2684
_I've finally got me my "hardcore gaming" system!
After about a couple months of having a Wii, i decided to go out in hunt for a another system, well not really. The way i ended up with a 360 in my hand all happened when.......

_I was sitting at home bored and I had nothing to do, and I was getting really pissed off in the fact that my PS2 wasn't reading my GranTurismo4 cd:mad5: !!!!! So i called one of my friends and my luck he answered and said "YO, you still got your PS2 and your DS" and me not knowing what was going on asked "why". And then he said "O, ayo you down to sell it to me or make a trade or w.e I really want them" so I didn't think twice since i own 3 PS2's and 4 Ds's , I said "sure, but only if you give me your 360 for it" , I waited for the "Are you f#@&ing stupid" line, but I was surprised, "yea w.e idc take it, I only wanted it for online and I don't have a job to pay for online so f*&% it, I' ll trade, I'm head to your crib right now". ............ I stayed quiet not knowing if it was a trick or not. Still puzzeled. WOndering if this was really gonna happen.

_ I stayed in my room sitting down on my chair, and opened up a fresh GT4 case (I keep unopened cases of them in my closet just incase, one don't work any more) and inserted it in my PS2. I was about 10 mins into the game when i hear a ring. I ran and grapped a bag and threw in one of my PS2's and one DS and headed downstairs. I open the door and it's a damn Pizza guy...ugggggggggggHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, now I was really pissed. All along i knew someone would be stupid enough to trade me a almost brand new 360. I had upstairs with the bag on one head and a pie in the other. I grapped a slice and headed into my room, sat on my chair and punched away at my bed.

_A few minutes later another ring. I head downstairs, open the door (me thinking it was my lame ass brother) "wtf you idoit carry keys" and notice its the pizza guy again "hahaha, wrong person?" he said " here i forgot to give you your soda". I took the soda and didn't even say sorry and then walked up the stairs, while I'm walking I hear a knock on the door. OMG! what now. I open the door and there stood my friend "ma bad, gay ass bus driver took forever, here", he put out his hand with the 360 towards my direction, I snatched it and ran upstairs to get his new sh*t. Ran back down, and he left as soon as I gave it to him, so did I.

_I ran my ass to my room installed everything and rushed to play...... but guess what? NO GAME :tard:. Now i had to go out to buy one. It was about 9:35 on a Thursday night and the nearest shop (GameCrazy) closed at 10. Put on my shoes and ran. Got their when they wore about to lock, "sorry kid we're closing". I really didnt' care I ran inside grapped Forza 2 and said " look i got the game, just let me pay for it and I'm gone", he said "fine". Total came out to $33 new and I only had $32 :mad2:. I looked at the floor and bit my tounge as hard as I could, and made my way out the door. I go by the edge of the sidewalk and as hard as I could i kick a can thats on the floor and as I did that I land face first onto the ground. As I lift my head off the floor (and say every curse known to man) I notice a shiney gold object under a car. A SUCK-A-JA-WE-JA coin!!!! Worth one dollar!!! I run back inside and I go " I got the money now". He takes a look at me and charges me again, total is $33 which I now have. I lay it on the counter and he saids " plus tax which come out to a subtotal of $33.75".......................are you F$^#% sh%&#*#$*$&$ me!!!!!!! I went threw all of this for nothing. He smiles at me and saids "nahh just kidding", he hands me over my game and I jus had to say it, "you dipshyt" and laugh.

_I'm finally home I open the case up and in goes Forza. It had to be the best feeling I got from a system, it relieved me so much, it makes me wanna do it all over again......RIGHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. Lol, I must say i dont regrat it one bit. The 360 is a great system , oo and did i mention it was the ELITE edition. Anyway, FORZA, has got to be the best racing game ever, I made a great choice in game, I never taught I would acullty say those words (best racing game ever) without it having GT4 before it. But, suming this all up, even against all odds, I ended up with a 360 and Forza. Mission complete and satisfied.:)

Last edited:
yeah i have forza 2 but no offense i hate it lol.

but games i own that you should totally own

COD4
Lost Oddessy
Mass Effect
Uno Lol
enchanted arms

and umm some others are ok but they are my fave ones

halo 3 = highly over rated, ok game but not the best by a long shot

and its online may be larger than COD4, but COD 4 online is way better

_Well it was the only game that came to my mind at that point that I was in such a rush, and also because I'm a really huge car addict. But will be going out to buy more games soon. Defintly getting me COD4.

_Lol, thanks T3KNi9e.

pro gamer said:
You should get halo 3.

But if you had to get one or the other, go for COD4.

Get Lost Odyssey if you're into Japanese RPGs, and Mass Effect or Oblivion if you're into Western RPGs.

You should also pick up Orange Box. It's 5 full-length games for the price of 1. Plus, the games in it are REALLY good games(like, award winners).

Be sure to get Rock Band too, if that doesn't come out for the Wii.

pro gamer said:
I would get halo 3, cod4, and assasin's creed.

dude, u said get halo 3 like 4 times. i have also noticed u spamming on other threaaaads. u just say same things but change the wording. geez

Could you please translate your story into something a 30-something speaker of American English could understand? This must be that L33T speak all the kids are talking about....or maybe some straight up old G lingo.

j/k.

Cool story.

great story, congrats on getting your ELITE!

(can you send one of those DS's my way?:lol:)

Back