Backwards compatibility?

Seigfreid7

WiiChat Member
Nov 28, 2006
Hi, quick question. I'm a huge zelda fan and this new system looks great. I'm thinking about buying The Legend Zelda Collection addition (Majoras mask etc.) and Legend of Zelda Ocarina of time / Master quest games. My question is will these games be playable on the wii..and can I use the wii remote?

They are playable on the Wii however you will not be able to use the wiimote. Gamecube games are only compatible with Gamecube controllers which plug into the top of the system. You will also need a gamecube memory card to save with them however these are both very cheap. You may of course, already have one.

Mmy said:
First, yes they will work, not you cant use the remote.

Secondly, Learn to read.

Thirdly, learn how to type ^.^

Thanks alot max!

Mmy said:
I can type circles around your ability to look up information. This threads over anyway.

I looked up some information before I posted. If I found what I was looking for I obviously, wouldn't have posted. What are these forums here for if not to ask questions?

Seigfreid7 said:
What are these forums here for if not to ask questions?

You have a good point, yes, but im using this forum as somewhere to bide my time until the wii UK release. I know pretty much everything i need to, and have little to say but i like beoing here because its wii related. There. Now you know how little i have in my life...

Wii! Wii! Wii! Wii!

Seigfreid7 said:
Thirdly, learn how to type ^.^

Thanks alot max!

He knows how to type, it's his grammar that has a problem. ^.^

Mmy said:
First, yes they will work. No, you can't use the remote.

Secondly, learn to read.

Seigfreid7 said:
I looked up some information before I posted. If I found what I was looking for I obviously, wouldn't have posted. What are these forums here for if not to ask questions?

I noticed alot of this going on around here. I think it mostly has to do with the fact that alot of the posters are like, 12 :frown2:

What I wanna know is this:

If you had looked up any info on backwards compatability, how could your questions not have been answered? Either you choose shitty places to look, or you really suck at reading. Thats my point.

Also: Oh noes I made a typo! Boohoo, I'm not gonna edit it. To err is human.

Back