Bart Simpson promotes Scientology

vashivihan

Let There Be Rock
Oct 24, 2007
canada
Wii Online Code
8799-9801-1544-7718
[ame="http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=ahoKmSBQxIY"]http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=ahoKmSBQxIY[/ame]

inb4 all the scientology hate.

Ahhh.

I already have my thoughts on Scientology, did a report on them in school and even had a thread rolling around here before. CULT

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCGP-0545EU&feature=related"]Un-Funny Truth About Scientology[/ame]

Spare me :/

cosefgpartybm0.gif

Is scientology and Christianity really all that different? We don't know much about Scientology, but there have been some things leaked. Basically, Scientologists believe that a space general ( or something along those lines) killed aliens, and sent their souls to Earth. ( something along those lines, it's a pretty basic summary).

Christianity believes that a cosmic Jew was born to a virgin, and this Cosmic jew was the son of an in invisible, all knowing being. This cosmic Jew was eventually executed, and he was resurrected, becoming a cosmic ZOMBIE Jew.

They're both pretty far fetched. ( Not dogging on anyone's faith, believe what you want to believe, more power to yeah :thumbsup:) Scientology is every as legitimate as a religion as Christianity is. One may argue that Scientology charges money. So did the early Christian church.

:idea: I wonder, aren't ALL religions relatively the same when you get down to their core values?

I say this in ever thread about religion

Prove to me that your god exists and I will believe
i-want-to-believe.jpg

That is why my god is Lemmy he exists

Is scientology and Christianity really all that different? We don't know much about Scientology, but there have been some things leaked. Basically, Scientologists believe that a space general ( or something along those lines) killed aliens, and sent their souls to Earth. ( something along those lines, it's a pretty basic summary).

Christianity believes that a cosmic Jew was born to a virgin, and this Cosmic jew was the son of an in invisible, all knowing being. This cosmic Jew was eventually executed, and he was resurrected, becoming a cosmic ZOMBIE Jew.

They're both pretty far fetched. ( Not dogging on anyone's faith, believe what you want to believe, more power to yeah :thumbsup:) Scientology is every as legitimate as a religion as Christianity is. One may argue that Scientology charges money. So did the early Christian church.

:idea: I wonder, aren't ALL religions relatively the same when you get down to their core values?

exactly, i dont see all the scientology hate too. (is it because tom cruise is in it?)

Yeah but I'm sorry, the whole alien thing is a lot more far fetched than someone being resurrected. Seriously aliens?

And they do pay a lot of money, its roughly $2000 for every auditing session you have, which is said to clear your theions or something like that. Not to mention member fees etc.

Yeah but I'm sorry, the whole alien thing is a lot more far fetched than someone being resurrected. Seriously aliens?

And they do pay a lot of money, its roughly $2000 for every auditing session you have, which is said to clear your theions or something like that. Not to mention member fees etc.

you do know that with the numbers of galaxies, different solar systems in each galaxies, different numbers of planets which can sustain life, the chances of there being aliens are pretty high.

along with that, there are some UFO incidents that CANNOT be explanied.

I don't see any true difference between the two when we get down to the probability factor. The early Christian church charged money, and monopolized on Education. Only people becoming a priest was educated in the early church, and in the medieval church up until after the Crusades. Anyone who wanted an education had to become a priest, and when they were done with education, they were already too brainwashed to really help other people.

It's a tragedy.

Back