battalion wars 2 friend codes

Dec 27, 2007
california
Wii Online Code
3394-7973-6134-9559
hey i think we need more guys to know each other so if you could just put your code in for your nfc profile here like this

username: Mj
code:532-696-263-675
friend code:3394-7973-6134-9559

xxxliesxxx said:
hey i think we need more guys to know each other so if you could just put your code in for your nfc profile here like this

username: Mj
code:532-696-263-675
friend code:3394-7973-6134-9559

Hey i'v not played this yet. I'm going head to town tomorrow and pick up a few new wii games.. Is online play for this pretty good?

The Full Metal said:
Hey i'v not played this yet. I'm going head to town tomorrow and pick up a few new wii games.. Is online play for this pretty good?

pretty standard wii online, crappy friend system with codes and such. the onlines pretty good play though, just wish we could ask ppl to be friends while playing instead of going to sites like this to find homies.

anyway wii code is over yonder <---- and BWII code down below in my sig.

ahh so it's no like "quick" hop on and play ppl like strikers or MOH:H2. You have to add friend codes to play online?

The Full Metal said:
ahh so it's no like "quick" hop on and play ppl like strikers or MOH:H2. You have to add friend codes to play online?

you don't have to, you can if it's you know, a person you know, other than that they place you with random people.

Eeeek I dunno I have watched a few vids and listen to ppl talk about it. I dunno really if I should buy it since i'v never played it tho. Maybe the guys at Game Crazy will let me pop it in for awhile b4 I buy it :p

The Full Metal said:
Eeeek I dunno I have watched a few vids and listen to ppl talk about it. I dunno really if I should buy it since i'v never played it tho. Maybe the guys at Game Crazy will let me pop it in for awhile b4 I buy it :p

go to like walmart or anygame store that has a wii demo set up and ask someone if you can quick-try a game to see if you like it.

Back