daviduk200

The XBOX 360 Guy
Jul 18, 2007
Scotland
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
here are some new images of Nintendo's Wii war game, Battalion Wars 2

History
Battalion Wars, released near the end of GameCube's life, was a classic and with the Wii reaching so many homes across the world we are hopeful that this will be a great war. Especially when people hook up for an online battle via Wi-Fi Connection.

Battalion Wars 2 is going to be online enabling players to command and control tanks, battleships, helicopter gunships and submarines,

Modes
There are three multi-player modes which will have you fighting head-to-head in Skirmish or Assault and teaming up with another player in Co-op.

Levels
There will be 16 unique online levels

Controls
Using the Nunchuk to move around and the Wii Remote to shoot you'll be commanding armies in 20 single-player missions. You'll control every aspect of the battle as you command units, capture facilities and advance toward your primary objectives. When not actively commanding, players can take direct control of any soldier or vehicle in the field and leap into the fray. At the end of the battle you'll be given a rank and then you'll be able to go back in and try to improve it.

Story
There are six different armies to control, each with its own Commanding Officer. The story starts off when Commander Pierce and Colonel Windsor of the Anglo Isles are tricked into believing that the Solar Empire is developing a devastating super-weapon and launch a pre-emptive strike.

Vehicles
Helicopters, Tanks, planes, battleships, submarines

Release date's

Q1 2008 UK

Screenshots
news_121007_battalion1.jpg

news_121007_battalion2.jpg

news_121007_battalion3.jpg

news_121007_battalion4.jpg

news_121007_battalion5.jpg

news_121007_battalion6.jpg

news_121007_battalion7.jpg

news_121007_battalion8.jpg

info form numerous sources

main source nintendo the official magazine

Last edited:
over all my threads

this is the only one with no post's

im confused though i thought people would have been psyched babout this one

yeh there already are 3 topics about this. But Ive havent seen all of those screens yet.

I think this game looks very "Crisp" sharp lines and stuff. The games looks really good. I really cant wait for this to be released and taking it online

Back