BBC Wants Shenmue III

BlightedArt

vv OMG Emo hampster!! vv
Sep 18, 2006
New Zealand.
Right.

I figure I'd get in early with this. On videoGaiden we're doing a thing where I'm trying to get the "internet peoples" to rise up and demand Shenmue III in a major way.

By "major", I mean...doing lots of photoshops and ****. And making videos. And making protest songs. And painting stuff on themselves. And doing petitions. And marching on Sega's offices. All of this. Any of this.

The deal is - if we get a big groundswell of activity, I'll send the episodes of the show to Sega and go "for ****'s sake, look!" And then I'll demand a definitive answer. And then we'll have made Shenmue III happen.

DON'T ****ING TELL ME ITS IMPOSSIBLE! WE CAN DO IT!

No, seriously SHUT UP!

So will we kick this off? You want Shenmue III? How bad do you want it? You want to be on telly?

THINGS I NEED DONE:

I need all this stuff, and info about my campaign, to be stuck on EVERY FORUM ON THE INTERNET.

I need Shenmue fan communities to be ON BOARD.

I need even foreign people on. So if you're BI (lingual) give it a wee try. Hit the foreign forums.

I need websites told about this EVERYWHERE. I will do interviews, naked, with Shenmue III etched on my hide. ANYTHING.

I need big forums like NeoGaf to be told about this, and hammered with it. I haven't got an account there, so I can't post about it. Do you have one there? Please help!
http://shenmue.planets.gamespy.com/forum/v...193&start=0
Orginal BBC Site:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/scotland/tv/videogaid...ign/index.shtml

Heres a link to the this picture thing where people post there ugly pictures
with money and a plaster on there face.. .
I See Three - Home

Heres a link to the YouTube group for videos:
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Please Shenmue III now. :)

---
I got this from another forum and have put it onto this one, I don't frequent many forums at all, but please you guys, spread!!

Basically he wants to make a ruckus about making Shenmue III in the hopes that they'll actually put it into production.

Back