What MMORPG's do u play? Also: Shenmue III? N3 (Ninety Nights)

Icetrash said:
I used to play Maplestory, Runescape and Shattered Galaxy.
Maplestory - Lvl 67 Hunter
Runescape - Lvl 89 Combat
Shattered Galaxy - Lvl 50 Inf, Lvl 43 Mob, Lvl 39 Avi and Lvl 50 Org

Is Shattered Galaxy a CD required game like Guild Wars? What about DAoC?

Well, DAoC is kinda. See, if your new, you can start a 15day free trial and you get 5 expansions free. If you like it, you just start paying the montly fee. But if you buy the cd, make sure to get epic edition... its only like $10. That'll get you 6 expansions, Shrouded Isles, Trials of Atlantis, Catacombs, Darkness Rising, Foundations, New Frontiers. Each expansion after a year it's made they make it free... just just made catacombs free :D

If you start playing, look me up on Midgard :p I'll get ya set up. I play as Taills on Kay, which is clustered with Lancelot, Pellinor, and Iseult. Pick Midgard in any of those servers and you'll find me :)

The other 2 realms are Hibernia and Albion. (Hibernia is easy mode... but please don't pick it...)

Also, tell me which type of class you'd like to play and I'll list/explain them to ya. (Magic, Fighter, Hybrid, Healer, Stealther)

Heres a trailer demo. There's no cutscenes in DAoC so this is real playing. It's 18.5 M.B. dl for the video.
http://vnfiles.ign.com/rpgvault/daoc/daoc05040901-320.wmv

Last edited:
Wii_Smurf said:
I used to play Guild Wars but they got boring SOOOOO fast lol
And you always seem to find another MMO more interesting before moving onto another MMO again and again...

I have guild wars too. You are right that does get old fast. Every time you die you lose have your life something like that WoW is much better. I play Never Winter Nights thats about it I would play WoW but i hate the monthly fees:mad:

Played WoW for a while, but I didn't really like it..
I'm a level 60 paladin on FFXI, and i'm thinking of quitting soon..
Played GW for a while, didn't really get into it.

Back