What online computer games do you play?

i play CS:S, Garrys Mod (mostly on the Zombie Survival 1.07 server) and WoW. however i havent had much time to play them because collage is starting soon and most of my attention is going to that.

Wh1te_Fang said:
Counter Stike Challege me any time i will own you.
All of you
i wouldnt say that, CS is one of those games where theres always someone better than you..like Halo. :yesnod:

cs:S, wow, warcraft 3 and i want to get into gunbound again

but like mitch i don't play much of any of them

in fact i restarted my computer like a month ago, and haven't installed any of them,,,

i'd rather play with my wii

Damn alot of yous play CS Source, Do yous wanna play sometime? I'm not so great but it would be fun to have a bunch of wii chat guys in the same server. PM me with your AIMs or whatever

LilWiiWii said:
Damn alot of yous play CS Source, Do yous wanna play sometime? I'm not so great but it would be fun to have a bunch of wii chat guys in the same server. PM me with your AIMs or whatever

I haven't used Friends in forever. does it go by account name or screen name.

Cause I usually go under the name "Iron, Lion, Zion" on CS

Would be playin Furcadia, but my CPU is kinda busted, so i'm confined to my Opera browser.

Only REAL game I play online is SOCOM ll though =/

Counter Strike 1.6, Counter Strike Source, Warcraft 3, W3:Frozen Throne, Call of Duty 1, Call of Duty: United Offense, Morrowind, Halo 1, Guild Wars, Battlefield Vietnam/1942. Lol I think the amount totals to almost $150 spent on PC Games =o

Back