CounterStrike 1.6/Source?

WiiWouldLike2Play

CU Guild For Life! :DDD
Dec 17, 2006
Clearwater, Florida
Wii Online Code
2881-3576-4343-5770
COUNTERSTRIKE!
CounterStrike Source? CounterStrike 1.6?
The last thread I searched, was made on 5-17-07, and I couldn't bump it. :/ So, yeah. Any CounterStrike players? :) Just wondering. xD What's your Steam ID? Maybe all of you guys who have CS, we could ALL play in the same server! That'd be funny. My Steam ID is APPLExCHiCk. I also persuaded some of you guys on here to get CS.. Lol, and they got it. Which was pretty funny. :) Anyway, the games pretty addicting.. Which ones do you guys play? 1.6, or Source? :O

WiiChatters who play CS

Myself (STEAM ID) Applexchick
ARav989 (STEAM ID) ARav278
[strike]Pikachu256[/strike]
delta38 (STEAM ID) delta38
Mitch2025 (STEAM ID) Mitch2025
Brendo - (STEAM ID) brendo279

EDIT - (o0o, ARav989 just told me something). Even if you guys don't have CS, and do have Steam.. yeah, that's fine. You can put your Steam ID below ^_^

Last edited:
I was considering getting this, battlefield 2142 or Orange box. Have yet to purchase any :X

I only bought Portal.. I didn't want the whole Orange Box. Lol. Lmao. You suggest it? You haven't played Source yet! :) Source is fun for all mods. Zombie Mod, Surf Mod, Gun Game, RPG Mod. (Yet, many people think that Source are for n00bs). I do agree that Source is pretty easy to pwn others. But, Source does have better graphics than 1.6.. and 1.6 doesn't really have fun maps. But yeah, I do agree that they're both fun.

Source is 20 dollars though.

The Orange Box consists of: Portal, Team Fortress, Half life 2, Half life 2:episode one

All of which are extremely good.

EDIT-As a matter of fact, I'm going to play CS now. Later

Last edited:
ARav989 said:
Source is 20 dollars though.

The Orange Box consists of: Portal, Team Fortress, Half life 2, Half life 2:episode one

All of which are extremely good.

EDIT-As a matter of fact, I'm going to play CS now. Later

Yeah, but it's only better because it's a newer version.

I have Counterstrike 1.6 (Steam id: 261311) but I can't go online with a ping above 5000.
Dialup sucks. I really need to convince my aunt to change this crap connection.

bubba-ga-nush said:
I play CS: Source. I alway go on the [BDS] Clan server. I suck against them but it's fun.

Oh? Steam ID? :)

261311 said:
I have Counterstrike 1.6 (Steam id: 261311) but I can't go online with a ping above 5000.
Dialup sucks. I really need to convince my aunt to change this crap connection.

Aww.. :/

i use to play 1.6

you shouldnt be suggesting cs 1.6 to people, its def. not noob friendly. its near impossible to get good at that game now because everyone will just stomp on you.

Sovieto said:
i use to play 1.6

you shouldnt be suggesting cs 1.6 to people, its def. not noob friendly. its near impossible to get good at that game now because everyone will just stomp on you.

We're not suggesting anything.. Well, I'm not. Yes, they do stomp on you. Pretty crazy.. they don't care who you are, they'll talk lots of crap. But yah know, they're 'serious gamers'.

Mine is Spicychicken(yeah yeah har har made it when I was 13=X). But I dont really go on that much anymore ever since they shut down the random map server.

Just go host your own games with bots in 1.6 or play Source until you're an elite, then go into 1.6 (you seem like a noob still, but you survive).

i have CS:S but after discovering the Zombie Survival mod/server on garrys mod i havent looked back at CS:S lol. however if i get an invite to CS:S i might join. my steam name is Mitch2025 (who would have thought lol)

Back