Can't choose >_<

WiiWouldLike2Play said:
Yeah, not big. But it can't fit in my pocket.
unless your pants are unbelievably tight lmao. But go with the Ipod touch. You'll prolly use it more anyways. It seems pretty nice (friend has one).

Guy, you should by the cyber shot if you or you can by a regular cell phone, do you really need all the other stuff on a phone >>.

I'm trading wii codes PM for the ok.

ilikecookies said:
I know what you mean. I don't know what to get, a ps3 or a 360...

My advice is if you get a 360 its going to keep costing you money for games, and live (if you get it) But the ipod touch would be pretty cool to have. I personally I'm not a fan of cameras so I don't know about them.
Don't forget the Red Ring of Death too...it seems to be happening to everyones 360 nowadays

Did he just call me a 'Guy'? Lol. Well, I don't like my pants loose! Lmao, I can't stand baggy pants.

-Shrugs- Oh well, I do like the camera, gah. -Asks my whole family-

Hey WWL2P haven't seen you in a while I would go 360 knowing apple iPhone Nano will be out before you can get your hands on the one that's out now. Donno why people buy cameras

Hey didn't know you play CS

If you love music and you love technology a little bit more, then I suggest that you go for the iPod Touch. Goodluck with the purchase. :)

Hmm, I would go with the Camera I guess.

You could always buy a cheap MP3 player, and the only difference would be storage capacity as opposed to getting a cheap camera, where the difference would be picture quality.

Unless of course you already own a fairly decent camera, and you want a video capable mp3 player. That's probably what it comes down to, how often will you be using the video feature on the touch?

Brawny said:
Well first, you don't NEED any of them.. You WANT them.

Put it in savings.... you'll thank yourself later.

That fine sir is a sterling answer therefore you get a reward.

Well you seem fine at the moment with all your gear so maybe you should get something less expensive like a phone just not necessarily an iphone that way you will have quite a large amount of money left that way you can keep saving for something that you really really really want when it comes out of whatever.

ide say get the ipod touch, some of my friends have one and im so damn jelous

If I were you I would save the money for later on when you may need it. For example, if you plan on going into college and or university you will most likely need to money in order to purchase books for your courses etc. However, if I had to choose I would go with the Ipod Touch.

Save my money until college? o_o That's so long. Lol. :) But anyway, I'll tell you guys what I'll get if I do get something. :p

---Working Space---
9, 10, 11, 12 > college, hmm..

Of course saving the money is the sensible option, but out of those two, I'd go for the iPod Touch. Personally however, I'd go for a PS3!

WiiWouldLike2Play said:
Save my money until college? o_o That's so long. Lol. :) But anyway, I'll tell you guys what I'll get if I do get something. :p

---Working Space---
9, 10, 11, 12 > college, hmm..

Books for college/university courses can cost anywhere from $100.00+. So if you plan on taking four to five courses you can expect to pay around $400.00+ for books, that is if you buy them new.

Back