ipod versus Pokemon!

gamechaser001 said:
Trust me when I say this, get an iPod, you might hear from a lot of people that you have to install iTunes and download music using it and pay the dollar per song, which, I agree, is a ripoff, but who said that you have to use iTunes to download? They say that external MP3 encoded songs are blocked from going on the iPod preventing piracy, therefore forcing you to use iTunes for downloading

Let me tell you that the only thing true about that is you have to use iTunes, other than that, it's all false, the only piracy block they have is the sticker that says "don't steal music", "oh no, I can't download free music, this sticker is stoping me", lol, like that would ever happen, well, I use the iPod myself, all music from either Bit Torrent or LimeWire, just put the songs in iTunes, and drop them in the iPod, unplug and enjoy

And iTunes now has a service where you can get games, but of course, there, you have no choice but to download via iTunes

I would say get both, but you said yourself, you can't, so get the pod and hopefully you can get a DS later

There are other ways of importing songs into iTunes. I use Ipod to PC . Its a program that allows you to put songs on your ipod and also put songs from your ipod on to your PC.

I had a 30 GB Ipod that was completely full. 8,000 songs +/- and used it quite often but when doing physical activities I wish I had a flash drive type mp3 player. Look at the Sansa Skandisk ones. They are really nice and even have removable memory. Stay away from the Ipod Nano because of price. The 8GB nano is the same price as the 30GB Video. Explain that to me?

Also why not get a PSP and kill two birds with one store. Let along you can play movies, games, music and surf the net.

If I were i your position, this is what I would do

Get a ds!!!!:yesnod: plus the pokemon games.

And if you hve enough money leftover, go on ebay because they have mp3s that are better than ipods and they only cost around $60

LOL, doesn't anyone look at time signatures anymore? this thread was bumped to complain about bad rep....

Don't expect to just waltz into Best Buy and get a Wii. They're hard to find ANYWHERE at this point. You might have to wait more than a month before they're widespread...

Tri said:
GET A ZUNE! Mooohahahahahahaha....

Isn't the Zune supposed to be the "iPod Killer?" I'm not seeing any progress whatsoever, but if you have a Zune, fine, I respect your opinion.

paintba||er said:
You can use your iPod during school too.

But he can use the DS in school. Has to be careful. I use my PSP in class when Im at the back lol!

Don't get iPOD, CD's are forever.

Don't buy into proprietary formats! Job's right, DRM (Digital Rights Management) should be scrapped from iPOD.

gamechaser001 said:
Trust me when I say this, get an iPod, you might hear from a lot of people that you have to install iTunes and download music using it and pay the dollar per song, which, I agree, is a ripoff, but who said that you have to use iTunes to download? They say that external MP3 encoded songs are blocked from going on the iPod preventing piracy, therefore forcing you to use iTunes for downloading

Let me tell you that the only thing true about that is you have to use iTunes, other than that, it's all false, the only piracy block they have is the sticker that says "don't steal music", "oh no, I can't download free music, this sticker is stoping me", lol, like that would ever happen, well, I use the iPod myself, all music from either Bit Torrent or LimeWire, just put the songs in iTunes, and drop them in the iPod, unplug and enjoy

And iTunes now has a service where you can get games, but of course, there, you have no choice but to download via iTunes

I would say get both, but you said yourself, you can't, so get the pod and hopefully you can get a DS later

i laughed when you said
oh no i cant get free music this sticker is stopping me

Back