Pokemon Battle Revolution Questions

d3moliti0n

WiiChat Member
Dec 27, 2007
United Kingdom
Wii Online Code
1068-5484-5040-5014
Hey there

I am interested in buying this Pokemon game but I have a few questions regarding it.

1. Do you need a DS and Pokemon Diamond/Pearl to get all the features and Pokemon on the game?
2. Is the online play fun and are there many people who play it online?
3. What is the gameplay like and does it have a single-player part and what is that like?

Thanks for your help and time.

d3moliti0n said:
Hey there

I am interested in buying this Pokemon game but I have a few questions regarding it.

1. Do you need a DS and Pokemon Diamond/Pearl to get all the features and Pokemon on the game?
2. Is the online play fun and are there many people who play it online?
3. What is the gameplay like and does it have a single-player part and what is that like?

Thanks for your help and time.

1) You need a DS to get all the features, and use pokemon from your DS game, otherwise you are stuck with rental pokemon from in-game that are bad and hard to win with. You also get a surfing pikachu as a prize for beating the game, without a DS that is useless.
2) Online works pretty well, it's a little slow but I didn't have problems with it. It's just turn-based batteling. Finding other players to play is pretty simple, and you can add your friend's friend codes to play them any time you both are ready.
3) Gameplay is a straight-forward colloseum battles. Only battles. The single-player is battling through tournaments to unlock costumes and prizes. Not very detailed. I'd say try to find a used or bargain bin copy, it's not really worth $50 to most people. I got it on release day with the Harry Potter game, and still play both ocassionally.

Back