Pokemon Diamond/Pearl info

If yall want all 3 starters contact me when u get it and we can get all of them here how

1. Find someone who will restart there game and trade over there current starter pokemon
2.trade it over then restart and get the other
3. restart again and get the last one
4. get the other one ur partner needs
5. get the other one ur partner needs
6. trade ur partner the pokemon he traded to u for the starters

There now when it comes out lets all get the starter pokemon :yesnod: .

Not only is that very confusing, but I don't think it works...anyways, Pokemon Rangers is out now and it looks pretty good, i'm not getting it though, everything is going towards the Wii. My b'day was yesterday and i'm getting the Wii a.w.a. LOZ:TP and MP:C so...b'days are pimpilicious. :)

I will defeat you all w/ my variation of new and old pokemon! Fear me, i'm one of the greatest poke trainers around the world! Muwahaha!

i got pokemon ranger and its a good game guys. i already passed it though, but now i gotta do special missions like catching kyogre, groudon, raquaza, deoxys mew and celebi. oh and the three regis.

Well it works me and my friend did it and it worked perfect. Oh and how will u trade old pokemon from GBA to DS???

Last edited:
Rossy, your gonna get banned if you keep up w/ the random crap...lol.

So, i'm gonna own in the new poke'mon, i want it bad....

Pieman147 said:
Well it works me and my friend did it and it worked perfect. Oh and how will u trade old pokemon from GBA to DS???
First you insert your GBA Pokemon Game FR/LG or R/S/E into the GBA slot of the DS...When you have completed the game you can visit Pal Park...Which is like the Safari Zone except you have to transfer your old pokemon...

Anyway Unicycler thank you for such a Mature Comment...

unicycler said:
pokemon is gay
Your lucky I don't cuss you out cuz' I don't want to get banned. :mad: Get a life, don't post here if your just going to diss the topic, you can express your views, just don't say such a blatant thing. Support your ideas w/ reasons at least, loser. :incazzato:

Last edited:
Ive now seen all of the new Pokemon! :). Im a big fan of the new Ghost type pokemon, especially one called Mumage (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mumage). I really want this game but the thing is I dont want to buy a DS just for this game. Is there anyway of playing the game on the Wii without getting a DS? Like can you link the game to the Wii and you can play?

Icetrash said:
Ive now seen all of the new Pokemon! :). Im a big fan of the new Ghost type pokemon, especially one called Mumage (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mumage). I really want this game but the thing is I dont want to buy a DS just for this game. Is there anyway of playing the game on the Wii without getting a DS? Like can you link the game to the Wii and you can play?
I super doubt it :( Probably if you get a DS you can hook it up so it displays the image on the TV (like the link cable majogger for the GB Advance). You should get a DS :D

Back