Pokemon Diamond/Pearl info

Very weird:tard: Good eyes:D I'm glad u found that (even though I don't really like either of em') the more poke's the better.

I actually get wut u'r saying...but I hope they come out w/ cooler one's than those ^_^

actual

Kakashi said:
the pokémon diamond, in which you call pokémon to come to your aid, is a fake game. look it up on google/wikipedia:)

i have it on my computer. heres some info on it... http://www.poke-amph.com/jadediamond.php . turns out it was a fake pokemon game sold on ebay originally. it is called pokemon diamond but it is a real program that is a game. while it isnt pokemon, it cant be called a fake game exactly...

Last edited:
Hey everyone if you go to youtube and type in pokemon diamond gym battles you can see a lot of the new gym leaders, pokemon, and battles

Did you guys know that there are 92TMs and the 2 the new HMs are Clear Fog andd Clinb rocks. Flash and Dive are no longer HMs i know falsh is a TM now dive might be too, but there are still 8 HMs. Here is proof You would have to look at a few diffrent types of pokemon to see all the TMs and HMs

both of the legendaries r the coolest pokemon(IMO)that Nintendo's ever created.
I did think the legendaries were the coolest pkmn ever when I got pokemon gold silver and ruby/sapphire. Same applies here. Big deal they're just legendaries with a ridiculous stat compared to many other pkmn. Esp Deoxys and Mew2. This time its going to be Aleseus with base stat 720 spread out evenly! WTF??? I think he's going to be broken beyond all means. Hope he doesn't have a killer move that's exclusive to him and doesn't miss!

WE don't know the release date for Pokemon Diamond and Pearl worldwide except for Japan coz its already out in Japan. I did look it up on the net via google and one site hinted its release was going to be in June/July.

Back