Can't choose >_<

I <3 used books. I saved a fortune on them. What I was saying above is that if you preferred to purchase new books you would most likely look at spending around the amount I mentioned above. :)

Me thinks you should buy me a squat rack with all that extra cash :yesnod:

Cpt.McCloud said:
That fine sir is a sterling answer therefore you get a reward.

Well you seem fine at the moment with all your gear so maybe you should get something less expensive like a phone just not necessarily an iphone that way you will have quite a large amount of money left that way you can keep saving for something that you really really really want when it comes out of whatever.

YAY REWARD! GIMME GIMME GIMME!

And my books will be in the 1000-1500 range...

Cpt.McCloud said:
That fine sir is a sterling answer therefore you get a reward.

Well you seem fine at the moment with all your gear so maybe you should get something less expensive like a phone just not necessarily an iphone that way you will have quite a large amount of money left that way you can keep saving for something that you really really really want when it comes out of whatever.

I really really want nothing. ..and I don't want a new phone. I wanted an iPod Touch..

WiiWouldLike2Play said:
I really really want nothing. ..and I don't want a new phone. I wanted an iPod Touch..

I keep mixing iphone and ipod touch up, sorry about that Steppy.

Cpt.McCloud said:
I keep mixing iphone and ipod touch up, sorry about that Steppy.
That happens to me as well :p.

Yeah, you shuold get an iPod Touch. FTW!

[OffTopic. Sort Of] Is there a poll/vote system thing on WiiChat? [/OffTopic]

RadNad said:
That happens to me as well :p.

Yeah, you shuold get an iPod Touch. FTW!

[OffTopic. Sort Of] Is there a poll/vote system thing on WiiChat? [/OffTopic]

Yes but currently only staff have access, I am unsure if Prinny has the priv. too.

Donate to the "keep me outa the **** money wise fund"

Back