CounterStrike 1.6/Source?

M4Nd1ng0 said:
what is counter strike is it for the wii i havent heard of it

No, it's a PC First Person Shooting Game online.

Mitch2025 said:
i have CS:S but after discovering the Zombie Survival mod/server on garrys mod i havent looked back at CS:S lol. however if i get an invite to CS:S i might join. my steam name is Mitch2025 (who would have thought lol)

My gosh, how could I forget?

Mitch2025 said:
yea, you have been on my friends list for a while now but we have yet to play together lol

I know! So weird. You love G-Mod huh? Lol. Yeah.. I haven't seen you on in a while.. Even though it says you have been on for 6 hours.

im constantly on. i usually play at least once a day but some days im just too busy to play

Garry's Mod is the ****, I love that to death, I don't even play with people, I just lock a server and make giant forts and such.

On the rare occasion me and 3 others used to make giant forts, ramps and vehicles together in the same server, once we built a working elevator (doors and functioning lift action) along with some other assorted wonders.

261311 said:
Garry's Mod is the ****, I love that to death, I don't even play with people, I just lock a server and make giant forts and such.

On the rare occasion me and 3 others used to make giant forts, ramps and vehicles together in the same server, once we built a working elevator (doors and functioning lift action) along with some other assorted wonders.

Makes me wanna install it back again, and build stuff. Lol. I always play with the balloons.. considering I can't build for poo. :scared:

I know this is an old thread so sorry to bump.

I play alot of CSS, and going to add some of you guys.

My steam id is

brendo279

Hope to play alot of you soon!

Oh, that's good. Lol. I play CSS as well. :) I kind of quit CS1.6, becauseee... it got kind of boring ):

EDIT - Haha, I was gonna add you, but I got an invite from yah.
EDIT2 - Sadly, Pikachu256 has quit PC Gaming, and only plays with his PS3 now.

To WiiWouldLike2Play: Same here, I did not want the entire Orange Box, I just bought Episode Two and Portal.

WiiWouldLike2Play said:

Makes me wanna install it back again, and build stuff. Lol. I always play with the balloons.. considering I can't build for poo. :scared:
Nah, it's not so much the ability but the thought of what you'll make. It doesn't matter if you really succeed as long as you have fun. Actually making whatever work is just a fun little bonus.

If my CPU was faster and I had a good graphics card I'd probably buy HL2 just to get this mod.

Back