the Cure to boredom?

gh05t said:
lately ive been bored out of my mind. like i dont want to play( as hard as it might seem) video games and go on the computer because i kinda waste my life on it nowadays...soo i was just wondering what you guys do on your free time when your bored and not playing videogames/going on the computer.
Burst into flames. That's always good for a laugh

Train
Stair at the walls
Rock out
Some times all in one go

Wow, I haven't been bored ever. I've got a backlog of dozens of things to do all the time, so even if my main routine slows down I always have something on deck.

A RAND0M TAC0 said:
00000000000000000000000000000000-2.gif

Go outside
funny......quite funny

Syntax said:
Several suggestions..

- Join a sports team
- Hang out with your friends
- Get a job to kill the time and have some spending money for later on
- Go to the mall and browse stores that interest you
- Spontaneously combust

I LOVE to spontaneously combust!! i do it all the time. it's so crazy. just [BAM!!!] and i'm up in flames. LOL.

but yea, these are good suggestions. I got a job to beat the boredom...i just dont like it when i have a ton of homework one day, and i have to work that night. i go to work, and when i get home, i have no time to do my homework.

lol thanks for all the advice. hahaha
oh and budo i pleasure myself 8 times aday ahahahhah jk
yeahh i think i should get a job.
the girlfriend thing kinda failed on me and left me heartbroken so ill pass on that one.
uhm martial arts is a big part of my life and always has been. ive been training for 8 years but my school closed down and its hard to find a shuri ryu school anywhere so im training and doing tricking now which is pretty hard but pays off with all the koolness. and spontaneously combusting sounds like fun. so yeahh. i think this helped lol. now time for my 7th time of pleasuring(spell check lol) OFF TO THE BATHROOM!!!

become a gym junkie like yours truly spend all afternoon at the gym then do what ever you do in the afternoon at night=D that or go play with match sticks

Back