What do YOU play online?

Sovieto said:
blizzard eh? all their games are addicting, and 1 leads into another, i started with sc, then went to diablo, then went into wc3, i still play sc here and there
back in summer me and my friends played ranked solos all the time, i was better than him, i would loose about 1 match every 3 games (which is better than you non-players think)
then i played doubles too with my canadian friend and we went with a record of about 20-3, we did amazing, then school game and we all stopped playing =[

but anywayysss
right now online i play
Starcraft (SC) - when i wanna chat with old buddies
Counterstrike - When im bored
Rainbow Six: Vegas (360)
Gears of War (360)

here, try this, its browser based, its not a fps but its a shooter and its pretty addicting once you get good
www.xgenstudios.com/stickarena/

Yeeeeah blizzard are great :p I'd get WoW if it weren't for the stupid £9 a month thing :/ whats SC like compared to ROC/TFT? p.s if you never got the expansion, its evar so much better then ROC :) even though ROC is great :)

used to play Diablo 2 : LOD a lot. I have a full Immortal King set on my Barb. and kick ass fire sorc, lvl 80 something. But i just kinda stopped playing and my account went buy buy.

I played CS alot, was in a cal-IM clan, then stopped playing

Guild Wars i still play, its fun

Socom 3 i still play when I'm home (no PS2 online here at college)

I've been playing War Rock like crazy though. It's the free one buba-ga-nush was talking about.

Wiired said:
Yeeeeah blizzard are great :p I'd get WoW if it weren't for the stupid £9 a month thing :/ whats SC like compared to ROC/TFT? p.s if you never got the expansion, its evar so much better then ROC :) even though ROC is great :)
yes i have the expansion, my skills dropped once i got it but then over a couple weeks i got better than i ever was on ROC (quite a few things are different)8
SC is basically the foreground for WC3, SC was so popular because it was one of the first games that had entirely different races that were so perfectly balanced (like on wc3) SC is way less complex, and its not on a huge war scale like Battle For MIddle Earth, but its not allll about micro and the right units like on WC3, ahh, i remember the first day i really broke through with constant microing, i was godly there on out
but anyways i say dont get SC, your not missing out on nothing compared to WC3, all though it is a classic ;)

Wiinoob said:
I WANNA GET F.E.A.R.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :prrr: :worship: Is it scary?? I heard it was...

well coming from a girl, [me].. yeah, its pretty scary.. i jumped two times.. but it was some tin on the floor i hit.. -_- but the game is FANTASTIC. i love the multiplayer! you should get it. then we'll play together!! :]

i also love Quake 3.. and yeah.. Ghost Recon.

WiiWouldLike2Play said:
well coming from a girl, [me].. yeah, its pretty scary.. i jumped two times.. but it was some tin on the floor i hit.. -_- but the game is FANTASTIC. i love the multiplayer! you should get it. then we'll play together!! :]

i also love Quake 3.. and yeah.. Ghost Recon.

Lol nice. I wanna get it as soon as I build my computer, or some time around then... which will be tomorrow :thumbsup: . So yeah when I get it I can add you :yesnod:

well im sick of mmorpg cuz the only thing people try to do in those games or the only thing that people do in those games is "try to gain power" and "try to gain respect because in their life right now they dont have much respect" which is why i played em, all i wanted was some respect and power, because i dont have much right now. But any MMOs that aren't rpg, are different. Anyway i somtimes play maple story, and navy field is a pretty good game. Oh yea i wanted to point somthing out about "Runescape", i used to play it when i was like 8, it was very addicting, so addicting that when my mom told me to take a break from it i wouldn't, and for my friend, his life is ruined, he played it too much, he was very addicted, so addicted that he'd skip school to play, then when his mom couldnt take it anymore, he only could play for 1 hour a day, he played 18 hours a day... so his parents took away the computer, he threatened to kill himself if they didnt give him back his computer, so now he was sent to a boarding school about 3500 miles away, now i only see him 1 time a year. So nintendocam your lucky you didnt get that chance to play it.

Back