Anyone Here Play Blizzard Games?

laderer5

Wii > Xbox360 +PS3
Feb 20, 2007
Buffalo NY
Wii Online Code
6636-1630-0874-1365
Anyone on this forum play any of these games?

-Diablo II (expansion)
-Warcraft 3 (expansion)

I for one say that blizzard is probably "the best" game creators ever. They have yet to create a bad game. Well does anyone play any of these games if you do post here.

Is Warcraft 3 like Age of Empires? You know build a civilization pick a race, etc. If so then yeah I played Warcraft 3 but only like 4 times.

Ahh, so right. Blizz never ONCE created a bad game. I quit Diablo II (xpack) and World of Warcraft. i've played Warcraft 3, World of Warcraft, Diablo, Diablo BEEHIVE thingy (extremley rare xpack, you could even play as a monk!!), Diablo II, Diablo II Xpack, and maybe some others.

Blizz for the win forever!

ya kinda like that, but alot more strategic. Im playing Diablo II right now again, lot of fun.

^More like pick a race and make a base. Defeat your opponent etc.

and yeah Ive played both alot before =) Although I liked Diablo 2 before 1.10 came along :(

laderer5 said:
Anyone on this forum play any of these games?

-Diablo II (expansion)
-Warcraft 3 (expansion)

I for one say that blizzard is probably "the best" game creators ever. They have yet to create a bad game. Well does anyone play any of these games if you do post here.
I have both of these :) (with expansions). Haven't played either in aaaages! But I don't think Diablo's all that good, though TFT is phenominal.

starcraft yeea haha and brood war expansion. and diablo original, thats it

Back