What do YOU play online?

King Wiired

HITLER ME JEZ
Aug 8, 2006
United Kingdom Status : Stunnin'
Wii Online Code
8756-4872-6334-8478
Don't think threads been done, so I'm wondering, what do you guys play on your PC's?
I used to play Diablo II : Lord of Destruction expansion
Now I just started playing (again) Warcraft III - Frozen Throne expansion

Any games you guys recommend to other?
I keep thinking about getting Halo for PC, as I enjoy playing the demo every so often with mates
Yeah so discuss... chea! :)

i play battle for middle earth 2 online

its very fun i must admit

even though only 600 people play it lol

I used to play 007 Nightfire online all the time, now I only play Battlefield 2: Modern Combat for PS2 online from time to time.

I play counter-strike.... BEST GAME EVER!!!!! And I used to play Diablo 2 expansion. And i've played Halo on PC and imo it's not that good :)

meh, nothing really. I wanted to try runescape when I was like 7, but my computer sucked then, and now it's gay.

Last edited:
kiraownsurmom said:
i USED 2 play runescape until like last yr cause...its gay

i play guild wars once in a while but most of my friends r obsessed wit mmorpgs an try 2 get me 2 play maple story an flyff but im like...''ur fat''
Haha pwned :D and back in the day I waas introduced to ol' runey, couldn't see the fun value of it. Only thing it's really there for is to pass time

i used to play diablo 2 expansion, but then i realized that i was playing waaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy too much, so i forced myself to uninstall it from my pc....that was a sad day.

Back