What do YOU play online?

My computer sux and my dad is too cheap to get one. (can't buy one myself as i'm saving for college where i will get a cheapo lappy) mainly LAN total annihilation and wiichat

Wiired said:
Don't think threads been done, so I'm wondering, what do you guys play on your PC's?
I used to play Diablo II : Lord of Destruction expansion
Now I just started playing (again) Warcraft III - Frozen Throne expansion

Any games you guys recommend to other?
I keep thinking about getting Halo for PC, as I enjoy playing the demo every so often with mates
Yeah so discuss... chea! :)
blizzard eh? all their games are addicting, and 1 leads into another, i started with sc, then went to diablo, then went into wc3, i still play sc here and there
back in summer me and my friends played ranked solos all the time, i was better than him, i would loose about 1 match every 3 games (which is better than you non-players think)
then i played doubles too with my canadian friend and we went with a record of about 20-3, we did amazing, then school game and we all stopped playing =[

but anywayysss
right now online i play
Starcraft (SC) - when i wanna chat with old buddies
Counterstrike - When im bored
Rainbow Six: Vegas (360)
Gears of War (360)

bubba-ga-nush said:
I play Battle Field 2142 sometimes. Guild Wars i play a lot. And now ive been trying to find a good free fps mmo that you could play on a crappy computer.
here, try this, its browser based, its not a fps but its a shooter and its pretty addicting once you get good
www.xgenstudios.com/stickarena/

Last edited:
damn. i went from playing diablo1 online, then diablo 2, then with the expansion pack, to war craft 2, then back to diablo 2, then world of warcraft. but now i dont play anything online except for corny flash games.

I installed in F.E.A.R.. great game.. i didnt play online yet. but i think its good. and i also installed in.. Ghost Recon.. great game online.. i dont like the snipers though.. lol

WiiWouldLike2Play said:
I installed in F.E.A.R.. great game.. i didnt play online yet. but i think its good. and i also installed in.. Ghost Recon.. great game online.. i dont like the snipers though.. lol

I WANNA GET F.E.A.R.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :prrr: :worship: Is it scary?? I heard it was...

I haven't had a chance to play anything online in a long time; mostly due to my evil teachers and their ridiculous homework assignments have successfully kept me away from them.
However, when I do have time I play City of Heroes, City of Villains, Battlefield 2, Counter Strike: Source, Guildwars, and Guildwars: Nightfall.

I played Final Fantasy XI on PC since it was released in North America, so probably about 4 1/2 years. The bad part...I played it on a satellite connection a.k.a. INCREDIBLY slow upload speed. I bought WoW cause I ordered DSL and started a new job where 70% of the employees played on the same server. The DSL deal crapped out. 3 weeks after not receiving the equipment we called the provider and they informed us that we are unable to get DSL. My computer also crapped out.

I play Tetris DS, it's a lot of fun and doesn't get old like most online games.

I'm surprised hardly any of you play DS games online.

Last edited:
Wiinoob said:
I WANNA GET F.E.A.R.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :prrr: :worship: Is it scary?? I heard it was...

IS IT SCARY???? I wanna know just like that handsome guy that posted.... :smilewinkgrin:

Diablo 2.

Because I'm oldschool and what not.

Mario Kart DS

Because it's awesome

and Animal Crossing Wild World

because it is also awesome.

in order, the first online game i think i ever played was runescape.then i went to warcraft 3:ROC,then Warcraft 3:FT, then adventure something or other, then i went to American Wasteland(xbox) then Battlefront1 and 2(xbox), then MarioKart DS, tried abit of Rainbow six 3, the worst of them all was Clubpenguin which every one was nagging me about so i tried-lasted 2 days, everquest 2.
now i still play:MarioKart DS-a lot, Battlefront 2, American Wasteland, and a little bit of everquest 2.
now that i think about it ive played a lot of online games. Aproximatlly 11 and these are only the games i remember. so ya a lot more than 11
BTW dont think that i spend all my time at comp or gaming console. these were all spread out within i believe 3 or 4 years.

Mah DS at the moment
Meteoroid is better in multi
Gona try Jump ultimate supers stars next
All the menus are in Jap so its trail and error

Back