Zoo Tycoon 2 (PC)

Chase&Fred

Parrot Lover
Jul 30, 2007
Caught Somewhere in Time
Wii Online Code
8655-2652-5242-9777
(since there wasn't a pc gaming forum I decided to post this here)
Does anyone else play this game? I don't have any of the expansions but I am buying the Dino Danger download pack this week. Personally, I think its a great game;the best 'tycoon' out there. Plus now you can get the 'Zookeeper Collection' which is the original game plus the 'African Adventure' and 'Endangered Species' expansions. I would love to see this game come out on the Wii. The controls, graphics, and online capability would be great to this game(unlike the horrible ds version). The most stars my zoo has ever got is 3 and a half stars. Which is mostly due to the fact that I don't have that many restaurants or benchs. So, again, does anyone play this game besides me?

Zoo Tycoon series:

Zoo Tycoon 1
Zoo Tycoon: Marine Mania
Zoo Tycoon: Dino Digs

Zoo Tycoon 2
Zoo Tycoon 2: Endangered Species
Zoo Tycoon 2: African Adventure
Zoo Tycoon 2: Marine Mania
Zoo Tycoon 2: Dino Danger Pack(downloadable)

I played it for a while, but it gets boring later. But it's a great game to play when you don't have any other things to do, like nintendogs.
I have zoo tycoon complete collection(zoo tycoon 1)

Acdude6 said:
yeah! i have Zoo tycoon 2 endangered species right next to me!i like to let the lions and tigers out and then they toss the people around!lol:lol:

lol! i save the game on my good file and put fences and stones on the entrance untill the guests all get eaten by the T-rex xD

If you have the first one, get the second one. Its a lot better. Rubber Band Mode for fences, biome brush, new items, downloadable content. Plus the graphics are better.

gbj153 said:
lol! i save the game on my good file and put fences and stones on the entrance untill the guests all get eaten by the T-rex xD
ha ha lol i dont have the dino one though....so the worst that can happen is letting out all the meat eaters.

Chase&Fred said:
If you have the first one, get the second one. Its a lot better. Rubber Band Mode for fences, biome brush, new items, downloadable content. Plus the graphics are better.

no, the games not worth buying for like 40 dollars, my friend gave me zoo tycoon after she got bored ith it lol

maybe i will buy it, after i save enough money for ssbb, pbr, naruto shippuuden the game, ect.

If you buy just Zoo Tycoon 2 and not the collection, its only about 20 bucks. (I bought it at Wal Mart for that price).
lol, my walmart is soooo expansive! it costs like 30 or 40 bucks

go wal-mart!what about the sims any of ya play the sims 2?
i used to have sims but lost it T.T i can't get a new one because i'm broke

Fall just keeps looking better and better. Check this out:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoo_Tycoon_2:_Extinct_Animals

Luckily my birthday is November 24! Over 30 new extinct animals! I can't wait to have dodo birds in the same cage as a t rex! One thing though: I hope they allow you to keep the dino danger t rex because I like him better than the new one.(btw, I bought dino danger pack today! Its awesome!)

C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Microsoft Games\Zoo Tycoon 2\Default Profile\Overview Map\overviewmap.html

Sorry for the double post, but it wouldn't let me edit. Here's the map of my now 4 star zoo! I had to swap out the T-Rex's with Triceratops because they kept getting out.

Back