Wii Play, or do you???

Dubb's Wii

All Mighty
Jun 18, 2007
So. Cal.
Wii Online Code
7500-4049-1798-0971
I got my copy of Wii Play a while back and have never really had much interest in the games Wii play includes. The only real reason I bought this was for the extra Wiimote. I mean, I have tried all of them but they just seem pretty boring.
Am I the only one that bought Wii Play for the Wiimote??? Do you enjoy the games on the disc and if so what is your favorite??
Just curious to find out that other people think of it??

i think most people did buy it for the wiimote. wiiplay doesn't really bother me that much. occasionally when a friend of mine comes over or something we play it for a little bit. afterall it wasn't even that expensive considering the wiimote came with it.

I've been bored with WiiPlay since March 2007 (1 month after purchase). The only novelty is the free Wii Remote. So, the games only have a value of $10. I would have rather bought 1 Wii Remote and a N64 VC game with the other $10.

i never thought if it that way. but i still have points on my wii that i haven't used yet. so whatever. lol

I just got it for the Wiimote, the only time I play it is when I have friends over, and we only play billiards on it.

does anyone know, can you use the wii zapper or light gun with the hunting game on Wii play?? That might make it a little better. but yeah, it is a 10 dollar game, that's true.

The game can be pretty fun when your bored, but if it didn't come with the wiimote, then I wouldn't have even thought about getting it.

Dubb's Wii said:
does anyone know, can you use the wii zapper or light gun with the hunting game on Wii play?? That might make it a little better. but yeah, it is a 10 dollar game, that's true.

Of course you can use it, lol. Whats stopping you? It's not like the game will just stop because you put your wiimote into a piece of plastic.

EDIT: Sorry for double posting -_-

yea the tank game is pretty challenging i played it during the summer with my cousins and the highest we got to was level 18:yesnod: wats urs?

Wiiplay sucks.. but the only reason I got this game was for the controller cause where i live it costs more just to by the controller separate then to cost by the game. but they are all right the tank game is the best game on the DISC

Dubb's Wii said:
I got my copy of Wii Play a while back and have never really had much interest in the games Wii play includes. The only real reason I bought this was for the extra Wiimote. I mean, I have tried all of them but they just seem pretty boring.
Am I the only one that bought Wii Play for the Wiimote??? Do you enjoy the games on the disc and if so what is your favorite??
Just curious to find out that other people think of it??
It's a £5 game (when Wiimote cost is subtracted), so it's worth it.

The only one I play is the Duck Hunt game.

Back