• GT: Pro Series

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Excite Truck

Votes: 9 50.0%

• Total voters

i eat nintendo wiis

WiiChat Member
Sep 16, 2006
Hey everyone, I'm just curious what racing game is the best for Wii. It needs to have GOOD multiplayer(something you can just pick up on-I heard NFS Carbon was criticized for the steering being hard), and a fairly decent single player mode.

Thanks!

By the way, will ALL racing games work with the steering wheel that comes with GT Pro?

EXCITE TRUCK !!!!!!!! its the best but there's no multi player.. but it doesent matter.. bcs ITS THE BEST

Need for speed carbon is better than Excite Truck. The controls arn't hard. I use my nunchuk instead of tilting that crazy remote all over the place. I've already beat the game so you can defiently get the hang of it!

Most people are gonna tell you Excite Truck is better because they haven't played NFS.

ecko MAN said:
EXCITE TRUCK !!!!!!!! its the best but there's no multi player.. but it doesent matter.. bcs ITS THE BEST
yes there is multiplayer....

And yes excite truck is an awesome game...very short but still very fun arcade style racing game. Only wish it had a little more variety for $50..i'd give it a $30-35 value

bigstrickler said:
yes there is multiplayer....

And yes excite truck is an awesome game...very short but still very fun arcade style racing game. Only wish it had a little more variety for $50..i'd give it a $30-35 value

There isn't any game out there thats worth $50. Games are a rip-off now days, it's unreal. They should be about $25 bucks, if that!!!

iplaywii said:
There isn't any game out there thats worth $50. Games are a rip-off now days, it's unreal. They should be about $25 bucks, if that!!!
This is true...seeing how it doesnt cost them more to make a game then to make a movie...but most ppl are still willing to shell out the $50 or get their parents to...

Need for Speed will be the most feature rich, bang for your buck racer out for the Wii right now. Stay AWAY from GT. I could make better with two sticks and a peice of string.

Haven't played any of them (except an Excite Truck demo...pretty cool), but to answer one unanswered question (unless I missed it) - you asked if the steering wheel will work with all racing games.

Last I heard it was just going to be a "cover" (for lack of a better word) that your Wiimote was put into sideways that looked like a steering wheel so it felt more natural. Does that make sense? It doesn't add any real functionality (which is why it's free), but it's like those tennis rackets and golf clubs and swords that you can put the Wiimote in....mainly to look / feel cool and life-like.

So, unless they've changed it, yes - it should work with all racing games where the Wiimote is held in a sideways position (AFAIK, all of them)

Back