[15]Scrubs

---DEAD---

Pokemon
Naruto
Lost
Heroes
Fresh Prince
Family Guy

WAIT A SECOND! You've posted three times today!!! You can only post once per day!

The real current standing are...

[18]The Office
[6]South Park
[18]House
[18]Scrubs

---DEAD---

Pokemon
Naruto
Lost
Heroes
Fresh Prince
Family Guy

bilzar said:
WAIT A SECOND! You've posted three times today!!! You can only post once per day!

If that's a rule, maybe someone should actually put it on page 1 in the rules....

"Rules
-From now on you may only hurt shows up to a maximum of 3 points
-Once a show reaches zero it is disqualified and will be removed from the list
-Any person who kills a show has the choice to pick one show of his/her choice and raise it's health to the Maximum limit which is 30
-IF YOU BREAK THESE RULES YOUR POST WILL NOT COUNT AND YOU CANNOT POST AGAIN THAT DAY "

Nowhere does it say you can only post once per day. It says you can only hurt a show up to 3 points max, but it doesn't say in only one post per day.

The rules were not clear on that, so I assume I just couldn't post back to back....someone should fix the rules.

Kent K25 said:
If that's a rule, maybe someone should actually put it on page 1 in the rules....

"Rules
-From now on you may only hurt shows up to a maximum of 3 points
-Once a show reaches zero it is disqualified and will be removed from the list
-Any person who kills a show has the choice to pick one show of his/her choice and raise it's health to the Maximum limit which is 30
-IF YOU BREAK THESE RULES YOUR POST WILL NOT COUNT AND YOU CANNOT POST AGAIN THAT DAY "

Nowhere does it say you can only post once per day. It says you can only hurt a show up to 3 points max, but it doesn't say in only one post per day.

The rules were not clear on that, so I assume I just couldn't post back to back....someone should fix the rules.

It was in the original rules, and most of have been here since this thread started. They've changed since then, and he forgot to remention that. Well, now you know :yesnod:

hurt south park

[18]The Office
[3]South Park
[18]House
[18]Scrubs

---DEAD---

Pokemon
Naruto
Lost
Heroes
Fresh Prince
Family Guy

bilzar said:
It was in the original rules, and most of have been here since this thread started. They've changed since then, and he forgot to remention that. Well, now you know :yesnod:

Fair enough, I've only been a member a few days so I had no clue. Thanks for letting me know.

Kent K25 said:
Fair enough, I've only been a member a few days so I had no clue. Thanks for letting me know.

your welcome

Also, Someone Finish off Southpark!! Man, after that is finished I don't know what show to take off of... I Don't dislike any of these shows and I don't like any of them either....

Hurt south park -3. So no one else heals the office.

[30]House
[18]The Office
[18]Scrubs

---DEAD---

Pokemon
Naruto
Lost
Heroes
Fresh Prince
Family Guy
South Park

Arr you should have healed Scrubs! Oh well...

Hurt House (-3)

[27]House
[18]The Office
[18]Scrubs

---DEAD---

Pokemon
Naruto
Lost
Heroes
Fresh Prince
Family Guy
South Park

kill house its so dumb ****ing unrealistic as hell even Grey anatomy is better
hurt house

[24]House
[18]The Office
[18]Scrubs

---DEAD---

Pokemon
Naruto
Lost
Heroes
Fresh Prince
Family Guy
South Park

Hurt House -3

[21]House
[18]The Office
[18]Scrubs

---DEAD---

Pokemon
Naruto
Lost
Heroes
Fresh Prince
Family Guy
South Park

cesc04 said:
kill house its so dumb ****ing unrealistic as hell even Grey anatomy is better
hurt house

[24]House
[18]The Office
[18]Scrubs

---DEAD---

Pokemon
Naruto
Lost
Heroes
Fresh Prince
Family Guy
South Park
Wow, you're pretty lame. House is by far the best show left. The office is terrible and scrubs has no intellectual value whatsoever.

Hurt the office -3

[21]House
[18]Scrubs
[15]The Office

---DEAD---

Pokemon
Naruto
Lost
Heroes
Fresh Prince
Family Guy
South Park

blueovalboy7 said:
Wow, you're pretty lame. House is by far the best show left. The office is terrible and scrubs has no intellectual value whatsoever.

Classy, now we're not only making comments on other people's OPINIONS of totally unimportant TV shows, but now we're questioning their intelligence for not liking the same shows as we might.

Hurt House (-3)

[18]House
[18]Scrubs
[15]The Office

---DEAD---

Pokemon
Naruto
Lost
Heroes
Fresh Prince
Family Guy
South Park

Kent K25 said:
Classy, now we're not only making comments on other people's OPINIONS of totally unimportant TV shows, but now we're questioning their intelligence for not liking the same shows as we might.
Did I actually question anyones intelligence? No, I didn't. Also how is it not lame when they cuss to describe the way they feel about something? There are much better ways to describe things versus just resorting to cussing.

Last edited:
Back