Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Big News! (Or Rumor)

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii Chat' started by Kalimar, Jul 25, 2006.

1. Kalimar

Kalimar WiiChat Member

Here's something I came across by a friend that I thought was my duty to show you. Read on..

http://www.2amupdate.com/readarticle.php?article_id=3

This news could very well be true! After all, we have known for quite some time that Nintendo still has secrets about Wii in hiding. Let me know what you think! ^_^

2. deity_link

deity_link The one and only

Wii Friend Code: 2528-7696-5174-8862
    2528-7696-5174-8862
    hmmmmm.... interesting
    That sensor bar thing if it wasn't in use then... what the hell!!. Seems a bit iffy to me, i don't know wether its legite or not its all so confusing all this people giving of wrong info and leading us astray. Personaly I don't beleive much anymore unless it comes straight from the sources (nintendo) mouth

WHY NINTENDO MUST YOU TORMENT US...

3. sonic7

sonic7 Banned

lots of good stuff there, but I agree with deity_link. maybe it's to trick us?

4. deity_link

deity_link The one and only

Wii Friend Code: 2528-7696-5174-8862
    2528-7696-5174-8862
    Not trick just misleeding, its getting all confusing now with nintendo not saying much its like someone says something as a joke and people are all over it and are spreading rumours and saying ther facts and stuff its hard to beleive much

5. Wii_Rulez

Wii_Rulez Waluigi The Great

Wii Friend Code: 3498-5538-0554-5440
    3498-5538-0554-5440
    This is interesting information and I think the game they're talking about Dragonball Z Budakai Tenkaichi 2. I saw the video of the game play for that and it was awesome.

6. wiiener

wiiener a.k.a Vega

so we are probably getting a headset which also means that most games will be online ... nice. im not certain about the sensor bar either ... if it wasn't in use, how was the wiimote working?

7. Homicidal_Gamer

Homicidal_Gamer Yay I'm dead!

Those are all rumours, they're most likely fake. I saw them like 3 days ago, but I dont post rumours.

8. Kalimar

Kalimar WiiChat Member

Ah, but there's also the point that this article claims it was posted on the Nintendo forums before being taken off in the blink of an eye. There's obviously something going on! As for the sensor bar, it could be used for something else, say..the headset? This article suggests that the motion sensor is in the Wii itself (I think), so there can still be a use for the motion sensor bar. There's many things to discuss with this article. Another one would be about Hollywood and Broadway.

9. The_Mitch

The_Mitch UNACCEPTABLE

Wii Friend Code: 2025-2025-2025-2025
    2025-2025-2025-2025
    the sensor bar has to be used for the position of the controller becuase how else would it know where your pointing the controller? i call BS on this one. however we wont know whats truth and whats fake untill A) Nintendo releases more info or B) when we get out hands on one of the greatest systems (not to mention revolutionary) this world has ever seen.

10. Kalimar

Kalimar WiiChat Member

No, the sensor bar does not have to be used with the controller. Nintendo could have thought up something else and led us to believe that way. But yes, we still don't know.

11. Arcadium

Arcadium Not Banned

Wii Friend Code: 6980-3796-3948-8393
    6980-3796-3948-8393
    ... I agree with Homicidal_Gamer, they are just rumours, and we have to be pretty sure to post but anyway I like the information

12. Kalimar

Kalimar WiiChat Member

No, I don't have be sure if it's a rumor or not if I want to post it. However, I have to give warning about it not being true. The title is enough to let you know that this could be a rumor. But instead of focusing on whether it's a load of bull dust or not, we should be talking about the information in the article. This could be valuable information.

#12 Kalimar, Jul 25, 2006
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2006
  13. Homicidal_Gamer

Homicidal_Gamer Yay I'm dead!

Deleted? Hmm...SUSPICION rises.

14. Kalimar

Kalimar WiiChat Member

You have to admit that the headset is a pretty nifty idea!

And we all thought the Wiimote was innovative? If this piece of information is true, the Wiimote and Wii headset could walk hand-in-hand!

Here is another rumor that supports the one above (and more): http://www.maxconsole.net/?mode=news&newsid=7404