Bigger wallet?

Exo

WiiChat Member
Nov 21, 2006
Capping out at 300 rupees is driving me nuts. Where can I get a bigger wallet?

I'm already through the desert part so I'm wondering if I can get one yet.

God.. that was so weird. I had no idea this was in the LOZ forum and I read it and I was confused. I thought you mean 'bigger wallet' because of the price of wiimotes so I clicked and then I read 'capping' as 'camping' and I thought you were talking about camping out for the Wii.

-_- sorry for my n00bishness and offtopicness.

lol u gotta collect a male n female ant and bring it to gastle town n talk to soem girl named agotha or sumthin like that, then she'll give u a wallet to hold 600 rupees

I know how. Okay, in South Hyrule Field (Go out through Hyrule South Road) and you'll see a girl crouching in a bunch of flowers. Speak with her and she will ask you to find Golden Bugs. These bugs are scattered throughout Hyrule, so you need to look some. However, when you find one, go to Hyrule Castle Town by the portal. Enter through the gates. Then, take a left down the alley. Keep going through the alley until you reach a dark part. There will be a man looking through the window and when you talk to him, he will say, "What business do you have with Agitha's Castle?" Enter the door near him and inside will be the girl you spoke with(Agitha) and when you talk to her again, she will ask you about the Golden Bugs. Say yes (If you found one) and pick one to give to her. She will give you a wallet that holds 600 Rupees. Bring all 24 of the Golden Bugs, and she will present you with a wallet that can contain up to 1,000 Rupees. Hope this helped. :D

Back