Bleach Discussion Thread {Spoilers}

Hi Bleach Fans!

As fans of the Bleach universe, I wanted to make sure you knew about Bleach: Shattered Blade for Wii and Bleach: The Blade of Fate for Nintendo DS. These games both came out on October 9th. Shattered Blade features 33 characters from the Bleach universe and has been designed to fit into the Bleach storyline. If you want to check out screenshots, you can do so here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/14528692@N06/show/ or if you want to learn more, you can do so here: www.sega.com/bleach.

We know of this and have known for muonths

im a bleach fan woow go bleach yay:yikes:!!!!! and also you know that that i used to like naruto but now I think it sucks because it has a flashes back evrytime someone gets hit

naruto

lots of bad things about it, like the "no blinking jutsu" (stare off for the whole episode)

they finally attack a couple of times, they're exhausted, other guy disappears (NARUTO: huh?)comes from behind/above, attacks the person

"TO BE CONTINUED"

*dubbed one*... when the battle is over
BELIEVE IT

wtf......more than 75% of the whole series

Yep it sucks, Shippuden sucks :( Manga is like 150 chapters ahead and they still find the need to make episodes 90% filler and 10% manga.

yay Bleach
i love nel
and her distraught cries:"tuskete itsygo!!!!!"

Back