blue lights ariound disc area

Dkw0101

Your Savior
Dec 23, 2007
Wii Online Code
3156-1824-0023-3057
hey whats with the blue lights thats turn on randomly on the wii around where the disc goes, it does it when it's off aswell, my wii works fine it just annoys me when iu'm watching tv and blue lights are on.

it means it is doing something online..it is the internet24 feature. you can turn it off but it allows your system to recieve messages and updates even while the system is off or in standby mode. I love it!

noway!!!! i don't have my wii connected to the internet but the blue light is still lighting when the console does something with the disc. at least i think so.

I turned mine of via the settings. That blue light was cool, but annoyed the hell out of me past day one. Just go to your settings, and you and you can turn it off.

ref1mind said:
it means it is doing something online..it is the internet24 feature. you can turn it off but it allows your system to recieve messages and updates even while the system is off or in standby mode. I love it!

awwww, so when it gets brighter or w/e does that mean it's doiung something new?

the blue light means you got a message when your not playong with it......when it goes for a split second...it means that its reading the disk

blue light is hypnotic.....o_o

Back