Brawl Pictures, To Computter Pictures?

Attacktix

WiiChat Member
Jul 2, 2007
i relized a little while ago, than when u take a snapshot, it wont show it on your computter.

is there a way that i can make the picture show up on my computter, without having to take an actuall picture of my screen?

I think there's a way to save it to your SD card, then convert the filetype to .jpeg. If you don't have a SD care or card reader, you could just e-mail the photo from your Wii to your inbox after adding yourself as a friend. I think you'd still have to convert the filetype.

Band geek said:
I think there's a way to save it to your SD card, then convert the filetype to .jpeg. If you don't have a SD care or card reader, you could just e-mail the photo from your Wii to your inbox after adding yourself as a friend. I think you'd still have to convert the filetype.

how do u convert it to .jpeg?

I I wanted to I would...
Take a Brawl Pic
Take my digital cameras SD Card
Put the picture on my SD Card and take it out
Put the Card back in my camera and connect via USB to my PC and upload [If you have an SD Card Reader you can do it that way.

MySims said:
how do u convert it to .jpeg?

There's a program for it, I think. I saw something about it in another thread on this site. That's the extent of my knowledge on the subject, as I've never tried it myself. E-mailing it should work, but FLYNNN's method might be the easiest.

FLYNNN said:
I I wanted to I would...
Take a Brawl Pic
Take my digital cameras SD Card
Put the picture on my SD Card and take it out
Put the Card back in my camera and connect via USB to my PC and upload [If you have an SD Card Reader you can do it that way.

i dont understand what u mean. if i take a screenshot on my wii, and save it to the SD. than put it in my camera, nothing shows up. (as if the sd had nothing on it).

EDIT-- ok. now i have half of it solved. i just need to try to get the snapshot that i took from brawl (any filetype) on my comp

Last edited by a moderator:
nice to find out its that easy. course id like the wii to run in full HD now. ha
al0803151822binouten4.jpg

Theres a webpage somewhere that does it for you, I'll post it when I jump on my laptop so..keep checking back.

Aw dammit :p

Yeah thats the site, thanks VidyaVince!

now can anyone tell me if there is a BIN to AVI converter for the movies i have saved? :p

Is there a way to transfer saved pics that are already on your wii to an SD card you just put in?

Back