!!!brawl Prediction List!!!

I'm sorry to say this, but the predictions that the users provide for you are garbage, I mean "I predict new characters" what is this? predictions are supposed to be more specific, and second of all: you copied my whole thread, and I'm not happy about that.

but remember when you told me that it was okay with u when you pm'ed me? besides, i'm not adding anything else like that. that's the only one that slipped... and i'm taking it out of the list.

ok but when I said that I didn't see any correct or incorrect, that is mine and you just added it.

i've had that system since i started the thread dude. i'm sorry if i sound mean but what do you want me to do?

hey nice AVaTar!!!

no new thoughts man, although i think there's gonna b a new 100th update on tuesday

i hear that there's gonna B a new mode for online. predict that there will be unlockable modes for online play.

nice thought :lol: whatever, if people don't want to predict, they don't have to. if no one predicts something decent in 5 hours then i'm screwing it.

Back