Brawl recieves ANOTHER perfect score(no spoilers)

nice another 10/10:lol:
Wonder how IGN will score it and Gamespot

Last edited:
Yeah, this is the first I've heard of this. Very good news. I know IGN has basically said that they will be giving it lower than a 9.5.. but this game will be very close to that top spot it seems.

nic7 said:
Yeah, this is the first I've heard of this. Very good news. I know IGN has basically said that they will be giving it lower than a 9.5.. but this game will be very close to that top spot it seems.

i haven't heard of that.....darn

link please?

Wii-k in Review Podcast said:
Better than Galaxy/Metroid?? Matt: No, not for him. It is a really damn fine great fighter, but it does have some issues that need to be acknowledged.

From the Recent IGN Wii-k in Review. (Bozon said the same thing in the former podcast) Metroid Prime 3 received a 9.5. So, using what he said, it couldn't possibly get above a 9.5. But who knows?

Nice, it deserves it.
There is so much detail in this game, its going to be one of the Wii's top titles easily throughout its tenure.

cool
Nintendo Power rated it 10/10 and wrote two pages of review as opposed to the usual 1/3 page
GO BRAWL!!!

I have a feeling this is going to be reviewed the best game of all time.

Damascus said:
if I was IGN, I would rate it -1/10. Then the next day, I'd be like, "oh! That was a joke!" and change the ratings back to 10/10. :lol:

Wonder how many complaints I'd get for doing that :scared:

you'd get death

nice
add this along with the nintendo power and thunderbolt (and other review things I cant think of) review
PERFECT
GO BRAWL GO GO GO :ihih: ;) :) :arf:

Back