Bust A Move: Bash!

Kenji510

WiiChat Member
Feb 4, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Wii Online Code
8193-4915-4160-2184
Anyone here gonna get this game or has it already??.. it looks cool and fun.. imma buy mines tomorrow after work.

230057b.jpg

Yeah I'm going to get it. I played the one on the 64 all the time back in the day. I had it for the DS also. Yeah I always thought bust a move was a good game. Well its a fun game to kill time :cornut:

Ya, I also want to know if anyone has gotten it yet and tried it out? The 8 player feature looks and sounds amazing, I think its co-op. How are the controls?

My wife and I picked this up the other week because we loved the dreamcast version of bust a move but this version is dissapointing. The game controls fine but it is way to short and the multiplayer is cool that it supports 8 players the gaming itself is underwhelming and is only one game type. Also controls didn't seem as responsive in multiplayer to me but to be honest we mainly played the single player game only. The single player game itself is rather short and just playing it very casually she beats all the puzzles in two days after getting off work. The shooting mode is pretty bland basically bubbles go across the screen and use the remote to lock onto the colored bubbles that match your crosshair within a short period time. I think one of the worst offenses is that every character plays exactly the same now as well. It can be a fun title but I would not recommend it at full price to anyone.

This game was disappointing. I agree.
I wish they had more game styles or something.
I rented it and wasn't really impressed.

Back